Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So to conclude...

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:33 pm

There are two medicals booked tomorrow in the Vale Clinic in Cardiff Bay? Yes??

And Andrew Taylor's Medical is set for Monday? Yes??

Does that mean David Goodwillie's medical (contradictory to other posts) is going to be tomorrow or are there two other players that are having medicals that we have not necessarily discussed in much detail??

Please can Carl/Annis clear this up?

Also it was mentioned on another post that anyone who has the day off tomorrow to go down to the Vale Clinic - I will be going down to check it out and will update tomorrow evening. :ayatollah:

Re: So to conclude...

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:34 pm

where did u get info that there are two medicals for tomorrow??? on a saturday?

goodwillie has been mentioned to be coming down monday as has taylor so im a little lost?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:36 pm

jezzy666 wrote:where did u get info that there are two medicals for tomorrow??? on a saturday?

goodwillie has been mentioned to be coming down monday as has taylor so im a little lost?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51846

Carl even states that it is a good shout. :shock: :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:41 pm

droopy wrote:There are two medicals booked tomorrow in the Vale Clinic in Cardiff Bay? Yes??

And Andrew Taylor's Medical is set for Monday? Yes??

Does that mean David Goodwillie's medical (contradictory to other posts) is going to be tomorrow or are there two other players that are having medicals that we have not necessarily discussed in much detail??

Please can Carl/Annis clear this up?

Also it was mentioned on another post that anyone who has the day off tomorrow to go down to the Vale Clinic - I will be going down to check it out and will update tomorrow evening. :ayatollah:

Once again time will reveal all, won't be too upset if it turns out to be a load of bollocks as I have every faith in Malky to do the right thing at the right time :ayatollah: