Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who will win ?

You may select 1 option

View results

What time is the Haye Fight on ?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:59 pm

And who will win ? I gather it will be streamed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Whats your prediction lads ?

Re: What time is the Haye Fight on ?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Half 10 ive been told :ayatollah:

and i fancy haye to knock him out :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:04 pm

glammy74 wrote:Half 10 ive been told :ayatollah:

Tidy Chief. And i have really no idea who will win this one, i haven't really watched many of klitschko fights but if pushed i would say Klitschko on points

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Haye been having a real slating in the media for his pre match comments about his opponent, they also keep mentioning what he said before the Harrison fight 'This will be more one sided than gang rape' are his comments over the top? Discuss

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Gavlar wrote:Haye been having a real slating in the media for his pre match comments about his opponent, they also keep mentioning what he said before the Harrison fight 'This will be more one sided than gang rape' are his comments over the top? Discuss

Well TBF that would be pretty one sided wouldn't it :lol: and it was 8-) :D :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:37 am

Put this back to the top

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:40 am

The fight will be on between 10 and 11 mate, probably closer to 11.

Haye needs a KO in the first 6-7 rounds, anything beyond that and it will go the distance and Klitscho will get the verdict.

Regards.

Gazza.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:43 am

anyone who sparked a jack out has got to get my vote :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:44 am

Haye on points trust me on this 1

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:47 am

Does Any1 Have A Link 4 The Fight Tonight????? :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:54 am

beckett wrote:Haye on points trust me on this 1

I just cant see it mate.

Theres already question marks over the Ref and judges, the longer it goes on the more Klitchso will just bully Haye and lean in. I cant see Haye getting a majority decision out there, just look at Macklin last week.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:12 am

Try this one http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/boxing.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:15 am

as i am a boxing expert, i am going for a haye knockout or stoppage in round 9 :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:17 am

Klitschko to win by the 7th round, i feel the sheer size difference will be too much for Haye..

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:24 am

blue nile wrote:Klitschko to win by the 7th round, i feel the sheer size difference will be too much for Haye..

blue nile we will see 8-) 8-) speed is going to be the biggest factor.
as i have trained with both klitschko and haye...i can say that david will win the fight due to his power and speed. klitschko will crumble tonight but i think we will say vladamir boxing with a lot of anger, i think david haye has annoyed him a lot over the past few weeks :lol: . do i sound like barry mcguigan? :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 am

What worries me with Haye is that a few years ago he fought a cruiserweight called Carl thompson who was 40 at the time, Haye was winning the fight easy but could,t put Thompson away. Haye then lost confidence and was knocked out by Thompson :o This fight is on You Tube and is definatly worth watching :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:33 am

If Haye wins - I rekon he has to do it within four rounds. IMO any longer than this and the stamina of the Russian will be more of an advantage..... I won't be surprised if 1. Haye knocks him out on or before the 4th round. Or 2. Klitschko wins by any method after the fourth round..... ;)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:35 am

caerblue wrote:anyone who sparked a jack out has got to get my vote :lol: :ayatollah:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:48 am

has anyone ordered it via telephone? it didn't ask me for money so i assume it will just come out of my telephone charge? can anyone help please? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:58 am

lewis91 wrote:as i am a boxing expert, i am going for a haye knockout or stoppage in round 9 :ayatollah:

This is my bet too, maybe we are onto something :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:50 am

boyo1927 wrote:
lewis91 wrote:as i am a boxing expert, i am going for a haye knockout or stoppage in round 9 :ayatollah:

right that's it i'm going to the bookies. haye knockout round 9..it's been said :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:48 pm

lewis91 wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:

right that's it i'm going to the bookies. haye knockout round 9..it's been said :ayatollah:

Haye Knocked out a Jack love him for that, He's funny not PC but something about him his arrogance just pisses you off sometimes. Then you have Klitschko a Russian living in Germany :o so should hate him. But he comes across as a real nice guy and funny as well. :? :? Not sure who i want to win, but i think Klitschko will win Just :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:59 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:The fight will be on between 10 and 11 mate, probably closer to 11.

Haye needs a KO in the first 6-7 rounds, anything beyond that and it will go the distance and Klitscho will get the verdict.

Regards.

Gazza.

Fully agree :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Well done to the ten of us that said Klitschko would win on points :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well done to the ten of us that said Klitschko would win on points :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've just voted "Klitschko Points".

I always knew he'd win on points. :D

*cough*