Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone been to see this yet?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:13 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-13915481 ;)

Re: Anyone been to see this yet?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:30 pm

there goes that insult :lol: guss we will have to think of more :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Thing is though, in Cardiff you can tell the difference between the gypsies and the locals.

Not so easy with the jacks.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Thing is though, in Cardiff you can tell the difference between the gypsies and the locals.

Lot more gypsies in Cardiff though. :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 pm

SwanseaTown wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Thing is though, in Cardiff you can tell the difference between the gypsies and the locals.

maybe cause cardiff is bigger than swansea

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 pm

thomas9990 wrote:
SwanseaTown wrote:

maybe cause cardiff is bigger than swansea

and more appealing

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:30 am

and more appealing

Your right. Cardiff is a bigger pikey magnet, hence the reason there are 8 gypsies in Cardiff for every 1 in Swansea.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/southeastwa ... 127176.stm

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:50 am

magicdaps wrote:
and more appealing

Your right. Cardiff is a bigger pikey magnet, hence the reason there are 8 gypsies in Cardiff for every 1 in Swansea.

You don't get it do you, the reason you are called gyppos by us, isn't anything to do with the number of travellers, who are unlikely to follow their club as they have no affinity with them, but the fact that you are such a scruffy bunch you all look like gyppos.

:D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:30 am

Lawnmower wrote:
magicdaps wrote:
and more appealing

You don't get it do you, the reason you are called gyppos by us, isn't anything to do with the number of travellers, who are unlikely to follow their club as they have no affinity with them, but the fact that you are such a scruffy bunch you all look like gyppos.

:D

You're wrong.. I get what you're saying. My gripe is that it's simply untrue. i've worked regularly in Cardiff over the last 15 yrs, and seen an abundance of scruffy little scrotes in your town. To be fair you see the same in any town or city in britain. You've simply singled out Swansea fans as a likeness for travelling folk because you don't like us as much as we don't like you. You've become even more bitter and twisted with jealousy now that our cities football team have reached the promised land. Ever since John Lewis came to town you seem to think Cardiff has become a fashion mecca :lol: In my opinion, everytime you throw that same old boring gypo or pikey insult at the good folk of Swansea, you're simply trying to divert attention from the fact that Cardiff is crawling with them. Remember.. people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :roll:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:07 pm

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf

This just goes to show Cardiff is just riddled with them. :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:18 pm

You're wrong.. I get what you're saying. My gripe is that it's simply untrue. i've worked regularly in Cardiff over the last 15 yrs, and seen an abundance of scruffy little scrotes in your town. To be fair you see the same in any town or city in britain. You've simply singled out Swansea fans as a likeness for travelling folk because you don't like us as much as we don't like you. You've become even more bitter and twisted with jealousy now that our cities football team have reached the promised land. Ever since John Lewis came to town you seem to think Cardiff has become a fashion mecca :lol: In my opinion, everytime you throw that same old boring gypo or pikey insult at the good folk of Swansea, you're simply trying to divert attention from the fact that Cardiff is crawling with them. Remember.. people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :roll:[/quote]

In all fairness mate Swansea will always be years behind. Its just the way it is. Cardiff is the bigger City, capital and where things come to first, we even had top flight football 60 years before you :lol:

You are right about scruffy scrotes everywhere, its just that it fits Swansea better than anywhere else.

And my attitude has always been the same, your promotion hasn't changed it. :ayatollah:

I don't think the fact that the last few miles in toward Swansea are riddled with caravans from Briton Ferry bridge down Jersey Marine, and then leading into the City are housing estates that make the gyppos look tidy helps.

Nor Twin Town :lol:

Its a joke, it won't change, embrace it, it shouldn't matter a toss to you as right now you are the better side. Its a laugh that you still concern yurself with it and so many of you come on the Cardiff boards.

I certainly wouldn't be bothering with you lot if it was the other way around. :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:24 pm

All of them are Swansea gypos, they said it a shithole in swansea so that is why we came to Cardiff, because its a beautiful place, and us being the salt of the earth told them that it is ok BUT, you have to change nationality to CARDIFF :thumbup:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Igovernor wrote:All of them are Swansea gypos, they said it a shithole in swansea so that is why we came to Cardiff, because its a beautiful place, and us being the salt of the earth told them that it is ok BUT, you have to change nationality to CARDIFF :thumbup:

WTF. :roll:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:25 am

SwanseaTown wrote:
Igovernor wrote:All of them are Swansea gypos, they said it a shithole in swansea so that is why we came to Cardiff, because its a beautiful place, and us being the salt of the earth told them that it is ok BUT, you have to change nationality to CARDIFF :thumbup:

WTF. :roll:

must admit thats even confused me :lol: ...but then again that not hard :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:41 am

SwanseaTown wrote:http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/2011/110323sdr472011en.pdf

you had a film about yours

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:43 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
SwanseaTown wrote:http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/2011/110323sdr472011en.pdf

you had a film about yours

A fictional film which wasn't very good. However, there seem to be plenty of documentary type films and video clips about ACTUAL, and REAL LIFE gypsies living in Cardiff. I know which one i'd rather associated with my city. :P