Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don Cowie

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Don Cowie would be a good addition to our squad if we were able to get him.

His contract expired yesterday and being a free agent would make good sense.

Will Mackay raid his old club again ?

Re: Don Cowie

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Yep decent addition.........is he having a medical now???? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Ar we supposed to read between the lines here :lol: ?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:40 pm

sounds like the type of situation that mm will love

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:40 pm

would be great signing would not be surprised if he does end up here

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Don Cowie and Whittingham in the middle with Conway and Bellamy on the wings, Goodwillie and Earnie up top..... :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:44 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Don Cowie and Whittingham in the middle with Conway and Bellamy on the wings, Goodwillie and Earnie up top..... :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i had a boner reading that statement :oops: :shock: :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:45 pm

CCCCAAAAAARRRRRRLLLLLL ANSWER ME!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:Don Cowie would be a good addition to our squad if we were able to get him.

Tease :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:49 pm

As far as I'm aware he's got another year to go on his contract - we had a clause to extend it, which we did.

I hope Malky leaves our players well alone, I think he's done enough damage to us.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:58 pm

I hope its Cowie signing today.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:02 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Don Cowie and Whittingham in the middle with Conway and Bellamy on the wings, Goodwillie and Earnie up top..... :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Whittingham is not a centre mid it proved it last season, he's better on the wing.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:Don Cowie would be a good addition to our squad if we were able to get him.

another jock,bloody hell carl,whats happening :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Surely it wont be Cowie Or Taylor, because Barry said on twitter their waiting for the other club or something, and cowie and taylor are both free transfers as their contracts have run out surely?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Cowie signs for Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Jonezy wrote:Surely it wont be Cowie Or Taylor, because Barry said on twitter their waiting for the other club or something, and cowie and taylor are both free transfers as their contracts have run out surely?

Cowie is still under contract!!!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Jonezy wrote:Surely it wont be Cowie Or Taylor, because Barry said on twitter their waiting for the other club or something, and cowie and taylor are both free transfers as their contracts have run out surely?

As I stated earlier, Cowie still has a year to run on his contract. If you are signing him, expect to pay a huge amount of money to us. Hmmm, maybe Cardiff are going to bankroll our season.....

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Maybe not..

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:49 pm

anotherhornet wrote:

As I stated earlier, Cowie still has a year to run on his contract. If you are signing him, expect to pay a huge amount of money to us. Hmmm, maybe Cardiff are going to bankroll our season.....

Really ???? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Excellent signing. Unable to say more earlier as I had given my word.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:52 pm

anotherhornet wrote:

How much he's on a free so says the offical site..... :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Great signing, another top piece of business

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Cracking signing ;D its all gone quiet on earnie, any more info on him carl :) ? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:00 pm

anotherhornet wrote:

This Watford fan looks like a right plonker now :D :lol: his contract expired yesterday! so much for a year left lmao :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Nice hint there carl!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:04 pm

done deal signed and introduced this afternoon on official web site :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Watford fans dont seem to happy about this http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?t=38641

Not only we have taken their manager, we have stolen their target in Conway, and taken their backroom staff. To add insult to injury we have signed Cowie. Don't know how they would feel if we sign Loach? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Got my tickets for the Parma game, can't wait to see the team play, getting very excited.

Cowie, what a good signing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:41 pm

:lol:

YOU GOT THEM ALL THEIR Carl :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: