Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For those who doubted me

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Told you first thing this morning it was Cowie, and the other 2 are booked in, you know now where the medicals take place

Re: For those who doubted me

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:16 pm

You did, where?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:16 pm

You was spot on, do you have any explanation why Cowie was able to have his medical today, but Taylor and Goodwillie's are delayed until Monday? I understand Goodwillie has travelled back from Ireland which might delay things, but I see no reason why taylor shouldn't have been able to have his medical today if Cowie could?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:You did, where?

Here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51944&p=483022#p483022

He was spot on, fair play to him! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Yep, nice one chap.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:You was spot on, do you have any explanation why Cowie was able to have his medical today, but Taylor and Goodwillie's are delayed until Monday? I understand Goodwillie has travelled back from Ireland which might delay things, but I see no reason why taylor shouldn't have been able to have his medical today if Cowie could?

They were booked in today but as you know there are always delays, I would imagine as they are both traveling considerably south it didn't make sense to go back and return for training Monday so it made sense for them to remain after the medicals. Goodie is still not def but is booked in

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:27 pm

You was that 1% Nice one fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:32 pm

There was a few doubters but i believed you :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:Told you first thing this morning it was Cowie, and the other 2 are booked in, you know now where the medicals take place

If you read,I backed you and You have been Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:You was spot on, do you have any explanation why Cowie was able to have his medical today, but Taylor and Goodwillie's are delayed until Monday? I understand Goodwillie has travelled back from Ireland which might delay things, but I see no reason why taylor shouldn't have been able to have his medical today if Cowie could?

They were booked in today but as you know there are always delays, I would imagine as they are both traveling considerably south it didn't make sense to go back and return for training Monday so it made sense for them to remain after the medicals. Goodie is still not def but is booked in

That makes perfect sense and I agree with what you're saying and believe you. Cheers mate! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Taffs Well Blue wrote:Told you first thing this morning it was Cowie, and the other 2 are booked in, you know now where the medicals take place

If you read,I backed you and You have been Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers and you are spot on with Goodie

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I will be looking out for your posts more often, CHEERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Fine work!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:30 pm

where actually do the medicals take place. is it the training ground?

i heard they do them up bupa....is this true?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Thanks will look for your posts in future ! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Lamboy88 wrote:where actually do the medicals take place. is it the training ground?

i heard they do them up bupa....is this true?

Carl posted the establishment down Cardiff Bay