Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

14 cowie topics

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:16 pm

nice guys....

oh and no smart asses saying now you just made one more lol.

cant we look before we type?

Re: 14 cowie topics

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:17 pm

exactly cannot some moderator delete some only leave carls up there and the one with the most replies

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Jenks wrote:exactly cannot some moderator delete some only leave carls up there and the one with the most replies

Agree!!!! 8-)

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Can't they all be merged into one big thread?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:33 pm

any of the above options will do, i just wanna have a good debate on the new signing, bit not check 10 topics each time lol

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:10 pm

jezzy666 wrote:any of the above options will do, i just wanna have a good debate on the new signing, bit not check 10 topics each time lol

agreed.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:11 pm

everyone wants to be the first, people really need to calm down with starting threads :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:15 pm

If you delete them all bar one or two, the main thread posters will always complain and ask why their post has been deleted and not the others! no win win.....

Will look into merging them when Im online, haven't had much chance today! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Thank you :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 pm

MERLIN! SORT IT OUT! MERLIN MERLIN SORT IT OUT! :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:25 pm

lewis91 wrote:MERLIN! SORT IT OUT! MERLIN MERLIN SORT IT OUT! :lol:

I have just move about 7 or 8 very unpopular or no reply topics on "Don Cowie" to the trash!

The popular ones and Carl's topic are all we need I think.

:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Merlin wrote:If you delete them all bar one or two, the main thread posters will always complain and ask why their post has been deleted and not the others! no win win.....

Will look into merging them when Im online, haven't had much chance today! :ayatollah:

maybe just lock them? with a brief explination in why first??

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
Merlin wrote:If you delete them all bar one or two, the main thread posters will always complain and ask why their post has been deleted and not the others! no win win.....

maybe just lock them? with a brief explination in why first??

Will keep in mind Jez for Goodwillie signing! ;) :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:40 pm

i think ill have a day off here on monday !!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:44 pm

To be fair it's pretty big news. No one expected it and he's an incredible signing. Just look at how pissed off the Watford fans are! Not for nothing!