Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky has hacked into my X-box....

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:08 pm

as soon as Malky was appointed I started a new game on Fifa 11 as Cardiff, I signed, Goodwillie, Earnshaw, Conway and Cowie....

So far Malky has signed Conway and Cowie with Goodwillie expected to sign subject to a medical and Earnie is in talks with the club! :ayatollah:

I won the league with ease.

Re: Malky has hacked into my X-box....

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:13 pm

I have not played FIFA in a long while on a PS or X Box consule, only on my Iphone I won the league with Cardiff, but that was it I could not do anything elase.
Is their a dynasty mode in the consule versions? If you win the league do you get to play the next season in the champions league?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:22 pm

greenlawler wrote:I have not played FIFA in a long while on a PS or X Box consule, only on my Iphone I won the league with Cardiff, but that was it I could not do anything elase.
Is their a dynasty mode in the consule versions? If you win the league do you get to play the next season in the champions league?

No you don't, you just get promoted to the Premier League :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:25 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:
greenlawler wrote:I have not played FIFA in a long while on a PS or X Box consule, only on my Iphone I won the league with Cardiff, but that was it I could not do anything elase.

No you don't, you just get promoted to the Premier League :ayatollah:

Opps I didn't mean champions league I meant Premiere, :oops: ....thanks for answering the question though. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:41 pm

i signed mariappa on it hes class