Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No Football, No new book titles but hey !

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:09 pm

I've got a full container of bankrupt stock from a client who owed me !

Some right bargains to be had this weekend ! bring your cash and take away , oak tv video units, oak sideboards, oak wardrobes, chests , bedsides et etc etc - your never get cheaper !!!

One example a £400 plasma tv video unit in solid oak norm £400 , just £99

leather dining chairs norm £100 , Going just £40

the list is endless want a deal come and see us , all directions etc on www.stocksfortunewoods.wordpress.com

Got to clear it all this weekend - come and grab a deal and dont forget your folding !!!!

Re: No Football, No new book titles but hey !

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:19 pm

photos of gear going on my facebook !!

walnut chests, £89

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:00 pm

bootiful walnut :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 pm

You'll have to do better than that, 75% off at IKEA.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Daya,
Your thoughts on the Hammers going after DJ Campbell?

Do you think he is good enough for you?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Ikea summer sale has started :)

Best store in Cardiff :)

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:07 pm

flat pack junk!!!

bit like DJ Campbell !!!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:17 am

Flat pack junk ?

Say that to the customers who come to ikea Cardiff on a daily basic!

You offer products to a certain type of people In the Market , we cater for every one !

I bet your company doesn't offer a 99p breakfast which 600 people have every morning of the week :)

Ikea 2nd best retailer behind John Lewis in public survey :)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:42 am

Midfield general , how did I know you was going to pop up haha!

We are the worlds number one furniture retailer !! Fact

We cater for every one , low priced to high price !

At ikea Cardiff we take over a million a week on a quiet week , and customer feed back is positive, so if people spend a million a week at ikea over 20 thousand customers come to our store it can't all be junk !!

As for This rat problem , that happened 7 years ago I believe , and it was in the car park area when we 1st opened , ikea is by an old land fill site and a river , so it was bound to happy ! In the restrarunt where I work upstairs a council food audit gave us gold for our food safety the highest award and our external food audit we scoreed 96 % And our external audits are very strict ! So your chatting out of
Your bum mate !

You don't want to eat in ikea then that's your own chocie , but 2 thousand people a day do
And go away very happy :)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:48 am

And people earning over a certain amount did you say , well a number of tv stars have brought from
Ilea Cardiff , rugby players and even some Cardiff city players have came
Into the store and brought products ! So that blows what your saying up in a load of smoke !

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:52 am

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:Midfield general , how did I know you was going to pop up haha!

At ikea Cardiff we take over a million a week on a quiet week , and customer feed back is positive, so if people spend a million a week at ikea over 20 thousand customers come to our store it can't all be junk !!

As for This rat problem , that happened 7 years ago I believe , and it was in the car park area when we 1st opened , ikea is by an old land fill site and a river , so it was bound to happy ! In the restrarunt where I work upstairs a council food audit gave us gold for our food safety the highest award and our external food audit we scoreed 96 % And our external audits are very strict ! So your chatting out of
Your bum mate !

You don't want to eat in ikea then that's your own chocie , but 2 thousand people a day do

Wow, i wish the staff that i paid minimum wage to could be whitewashed also into thinking that life was so great!

You must see that you do not cater for everyone and thats just some commercial speil that IKEA will have you try and believe?

If I wanted some high end furniture I would not be going to IKEA that is for sure but if i wanted something cheap and chearful, as someone said above to just stick in a flat to rent out, then yeah IKEA is the place to go.

And if i had 99 quid in my pocket today to buy an oak telivision cabinet i would certainly chose the solid oak version rather than mess around with glue and dowels building some flat pack rubbish up.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:53 am

Riverside.

Do you own Ikea or something mate... :lol:

Dayas stuff is good. Very Good.

Nothing wrong with Ikea though.

I know people who earn a decent wage who have bought stuff from Ikea to furnish kiddies bedrooms and stuff.

Its not all crap.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 am

I know it's good his stuff never said it wernt , I'm
Just don't see why people claim it's all
Junk when it isnt ? And we are the biggest in the Market at what we sell ?
End for day I enjoy my job ... Know alot about ikea and believe what they do in the Market and for the environment !

End of day its personal chocie !

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:56 am

I quite like Ikea, but for me you just can't beat the quality of solid wood. I used to buy my solid wood stuff from a place on Penarth road on the hill bit. It's gone now though.

Flat pack stuff is ok, but I always feel nervous about moving it.

If you can afford it, get the real stuff and it seems like Daya has a few deals on. Get in there while you can I say.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:52 am

Founded by a Nazi sympathiser. No custom from me.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 am

I went to Ikea once for bookshelves, never again.

It was terrible, wandering around a 50,000 mile maze just to see what they had then onward to another area to actually get them. I reckon they should provide therapy sessions to help people overcome such a retail nightmare.

What I couldn't understand was as I was leaving there were people going in with smiles on their faces as if they were about to enjoy themselves.

What a nightmare, even cleaning the house isn't as bad!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:32 am

Craig wrote:
RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:Midfield general , how did I know you was going to pop up haha!

Your bum mate !

Wow, i wish the staff that i paid minimum wage to could be whitewashed also into thinking that life was so great!

You must see that you do not cater for everyone and thats just some commercial speil that IKEA will have you try and believe?

If I wanted some high end furniture I would not be going to IKEA that is for sure but if i wanted something cheap and chearful, as someone said above to just stick in a flat to rent out, then yeah IKEA is the place to go.

And if i had 99 quid in my pocket today to buy an oak telivision cabinet i would certainly chose the solid oak version rather than mess around with glue and dowels building some flat pack rubbish up.

Exactly !!!! poor kids brain washed !! - dow he want a job :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:34 am

nerd wrote:Founded by a Nazi sympathiser. No custom from me.

thats another FACT !

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:40 am

HERE WE GO THE IKEA CHALLENGE FOR RIVERSIDE FC!!!

Beat this riverside !!!

Solid American White oak wardrobe, drawers fully dovetailed ( do you have them in ikea?) fully ready assembled in stock £150

What have you got for £150 ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:53 pm

heard ikea today are claiming of a broken toe .

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Midfield general wrote:
nerd wrote:Founded by a Nazi sympathiser. No custom from me.

I didn't know that. Who is he then..?

Ingvar Kamprad

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:47 pm

daya 1- ikea riverside fc 0

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Midfield general wrote:The last time I went to IKEA, I felt guilty of approaching the till with nothing to buy so I picked up the first thing I could see so I went all the way there to buy a pack of batteries!!!! and whats worse is that they are cheaper elsewhere!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Midfield general wrote:The last time I went to IKEA, I felt guilty of approaching the till with nothing to buy so I picked up the first thing I could see so I went all the way there to buy a pack of batteries!!!! and whats worse is that they are cheaper elsewhere!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i bet they were FLAT