Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAN EVERYONE CALM DOWN...

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:15 pm

threads once again are becoming too much too handle.
new signings are brilliant news and i suppose everyone wants to be the first to report good news but dozens of the same topics are ridiculous.
look before you post :lol:
sorry to be a moany piece of shit (AGAIN) :D

Re: CAN EVERYONE CALM DOWN...

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:30 pm

lewis91 wrote:threads once again are becoming too much too handle.
new signings are brilliant news and i suppose everyone wants to be the first to report good news but dozens of the same topics are ridiculous.
look before you post :lol:
sorry to be a moany piece of shit (AGAIN) :D

Again... Nah know what you mean kid, Cowie was announced and there was about 20 posts in about. Minute :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:22 pm

CALM DOWN SON :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:06 am

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:22 am

Lewis you are missing the Forum away trips :lol: Wont be long now for West Ham :D Seriously though you are right about the threads about new player's. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:26 am

blue nile wrote:Lewis you are missing the Forum away trips :lol: Wont be long now for West Ham :D Seriously though you are right about the threads about new player's. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

can you tell i'm angry :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol:
i am missing the away trips, i can't wait to get back on that bloody bus and do the dekel keinan song. are you attending any of the pre season games mate?
threads are becoming annoying, hopefully we can sign EVERY PLAYER malky wants in the next week so we don't have to put up with the repeated threads for weeks on end. :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:36 am

I am thinking of going to Yeovil. I am realy looking forward to this season's Forum trips :D I am missing hearing the Dekel Keinan song :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:37 am

i think its because we are actually sign players on permanent contracts not loans

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:39 am

i think the majority of you on the bus needed a break from hearing dekel keinans name :lol: :lol: yeovil is the one i wanted to go to. i am not really interested in some of the others and i need to save money for west ham etc. done 12 away games last season, trying to do around 15 next season.
it's good we are signing players and not loan players but 20 threads on "we signed cowie" for example is madness :lol: