Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:47 pm

http://www.blueandamber.proboards.com/i ... read=74101

They seem to think that he's coming to City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TOM BRADSHAW

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:50 pm

WHO ???

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:52 pm

well...the malaysians wanted players from league 1 and 2, personally if i was looking in those leagues it would be from the league 2 teams that got promoted and the league 1 teams that just missed out/ got promoted

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 pm

The Malaysians are cheap :evil:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:54 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:The Malaysians are cheap :evil:

i agree with their policy. I wouldnt mind seeing young talent being bought in from the lower leagues..im not expecting promotion this season :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:58 pm

we tried this with taiwo. great in league 1/2.... not that great in championship...

i think we need to still look at bringing in 1 or 2 quality established players to bring abit of balance and experience.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:we tried this with taiwo. great in league 1/2.... not that great in championship...

i think we need to still look at bringing in 1 or 2 quality established players to bring abit of balance and experience.

i also think taiwo wasnt given a chance. if he went to scunthorpe (and they got promoted back up) i think he may do good in the championship cause he would;ve played with the team, (ive rambled on a bit, got a bit distracted)

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:02 pm

He's 18 and plays for the Wales U-19s. Definitely one for the future, not someone who will contribute right away.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:10 pm

CardiffDom wrote:He's 18 and plays for the Wales U-19s. Definitely one for the future, not someone who will contribute right away.

sign him up and loan him straight back to shrewsbury, we get a potentiol young talent and they make money whilst getting their player back for a season...win-win situation :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Saw him play a few times last season, definitely has quality.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:we tried this with taiwo. great in league 1/2.... not that great in championship...

i also think taiwo wasnt given a chance. if he went to scunthorpe (and they got promoted back up) i think he may do good in the championship cause he would;ve played with the team, (ive rambled on a bit, got a bit distracted)

he did play out of his skin fair play in the bristol city game in the snow... but hasnt shown enough to keep his place or earn a start... will have to see what happens pre season with him.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:14 pm

http://www.shrewsburytown.com/page/Prof ... 31,00.html

pretty decent record for a youngster. £500k maybe plus loan back?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:04 am

He's got a good eye for goal and pace. From what I've seen, he'll be a top player.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:15 am

I would definitely look to get him in, not as first choice though.

Someone to bring through and under Mackay and his team he could flourish into a great player.

I wonder how much we would need to bid to land him? 250K?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:28 am

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I would definitely look to get him in, not as first choice though.

Someone to bring through and under Mackay and his team he could flourish into a great player.

I wonder how much we would need to bid to land him? 250K?

I would not want us paying anymore though, not sure if the shrews would accept that if the rate him to go far in the game :|

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Bob Hatton said on another thread that he is close to joining...

You heard it here first ;)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:33 pm

heres what we get if he's coming look at 5minutes 33 seconds and enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAFVjjKJgVs :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:47 pm

^ Thats a screamer, what a goal.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Interestingly, Shrewsbury have signed two strikers in the last week.

Perhaps gearing up to Bradshaw coming to Cardiff?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Yeah I heard Shrewsbury signed another striker today, didn't know they signed 2 though. So it looks like he's leaving Shrewsbury at any rate, we'll just have to wait and see whether he becomes a bluebird :ayatollah: :)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Maybe why we aint signing earnie ?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:24 pm

RyanYdwI wrote:Maybe why we aint signing earnie ?

Seems like Malky is interested in younger players.

Still time though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:13 pm

I prefer younger players myself if im honest Im an Arsene Wenger fan over 30+ policy one year contract man (Except Bellamy ofc) :old: :lol: wouldn't mind MM Delivering AW style football either ! If only :twisted:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:18 pm

At least when we buy or sign younger players there is potential to make some money down the road when we sell them. The flaw with Dave Jones was his shit or bust policy of signing big names on big wages (who were quite happy to stroll around the field or fall on their ass to justify payment of said wages)and either letting their contracts run down or sign them on loan in the first place thereby leaving the club without a pot to piss in. Who thinks it was the wrong decision to get rid of moans now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Honestly believe this lad can become a leading star within a few years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Shrewsbury are my other team and he is a great player, and committed to being a top player!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Bradshaw certainly seems to be a talent. Its so refreshing to see us
going for youth

Cowie is 28, Taylor is 25, Conway 26... those are our three signings so
far, all youngish lads, but none of them inexperienced kids. Goodwillie
would be a proper youngster, less experience but a very highly rated
player.

But on top of all that, Malky isnt afraid to take a calculated risk on raw
young talent like Bradshaw?

Things are looking good