Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CRAIG BELLAMY WILL BE !!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:32 pm

A Cardiff City player soon, bookmark this thread. He will have talks with Man City early next week and a mutual agreement will be the outcome and his contract will be torn up, mark my words. :ayatollah:

Re: CRAIG BELLAMY WILL BE !!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:43 pm

nobby wrote:A Cardiff City player soon, bookmark this thread. He will have talks with Man City early next week and a mutual agreement will be the outcome and his contract will be torn up, mark my words. :ayatollah:

Hope you are right mate because Bellamy would be the icing on the cake :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:06 pm

nobby wrote:A Cardiff City player soon, bookmark this thread. He will have talks with Man City early next week and a mutual agreement will be the outcome and his contract will be torn up, mark my words. :ayatollah:

Taking longer than i anticipated but we should know more later this week.

He WILL be coming home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Dai, I am starting to believe this again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have DEF NOT FOR GOT YOU IN MY NEW BOOK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:23 pm

How do you know Nobbs ?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

How do you know Nobbs ?

Instinct. ;)

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Dai, I am starting to believe this again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have DEF NOT FOR GOT YOU IN MY NEW BOOK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Personally I dont think he will come here as he wants his 3.9million (think thats what hes on) to help fund his Sierre Leonne Football Academy. Which is perfectly understandable. I dont think we'd be able to afford 95k a week, we could but that would be the majority of our wages budget gone, plus Bellamy wont go on loan so that would cost us 3-4mil.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Personally I dont think he will come here as he wants his 3.9million (think thats what hes on) to help fund his Sierre Leonne Football Academy. Which is perfectly understandable. I dont think we'd be able to afford 95k a week, we could but that would be the majority of our wages budget gone, plus Bellamy wont go on loan so that would cost us 3-4mil.

Believe. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:46 pm

nobby wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Personally I dont think he will come here as he wants his 3.9million (think thats what hes on) to help fund his Sierre Leonne Football Academy. Which is perfectly understandable. I dont think we'd be able to afford 95k a week, we could but that would be the majority of our wages budget gone, plus Bellamy wont go on loan so that would cost us 3-4mil.

Believe. :ayatollah:

Meh cant be arsed :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:50 pm

I Know this is right. :ayatollah:

He is 100% correct. Craig will be returning. Hence why I haven't bothered commenting on any of the other threads.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 pm

NinianBluebird1927 wrote:

He is 100% correct. Craig will be returning. Hence why I haven't bothered commenting on any of the other threads.

I'm note sure if you posted on the Graham Dorrans thread does that mean hes coming to us? Please say yes. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 pm

NinianBluebird1927 wrote:

FINALLY someone on my side, cheers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Believe! Bellers is coming back! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
I'm note sure if you posted on the Graham Dorrans thread does that mean hes coming to us? Please say yes. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

No that wasn't me.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:38 am

This time last year Daya said Bellers was coming but 1 or 2 including me didnt believe him ....... so Im watching this space Nobby :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:48 am

The Football Academy, as a charitable donation, of course lowers his overall tax bill... just saying...

Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:10 am

Started to think we'd be okay without Bellamy this year, then Carl posted, now you pos and I just started watching the Sky Sports review of loast season. They start the show with Bellamy's amazing signing, show his debut and the free kick.

Now I cannot see a new season without him.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 am

Sorry to bring bad news but Bellers won't be back not this season

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:57 am

Ian Trumps Blue Army wrote:Sorry to bring bad news but Bellers won't be back not this season

Didn't you say Bellamy didn't even know he was coming to us last season until a week before it happened?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:09 am

Wayne S wrote:
Ian Trumps Blue Army wrote:Sorry to bring bad news but Bellers won't be back not this season

Didn't you say Bellamy didn't even know he was coming to us last season until a week before it happened?

Yep I did

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:10 am

Hes Coming home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:15 am

Didn't you say Bellamy didn't even know he was coming to us last season until a week before it happened?[/quote]

Yep I did[/quote]

im sorry but this wasnt the case! I had lunch with Bellamy 6 weeks before the signing was announced and everything was virtually agreed then. As he prepared for the move the malaysians dragged their feet and this prolonged matters but Bellamy knew way before that coming to Cardiff was a very real possibility! As for whats currently happening I dont have a clue so im just hoping we can sort it! My GUESS is that he will either return on a smiliar arrangement to last season, or Man City will pay up his contract, but im not expecting anything to happen for a few weeks yet

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:37 am

Wayne S wrote:Started to think we'd be okay without Bellamy this year, then Carl posted, now you pos and I just started watching the Sky Sports review of loast season. They start the show with Bellamy's amazing signing, show his debut and the free kick.

Unfortunately though after that great debut and then a great goal against the Jacks his highlights weren't exactly regular occurrences.

I'd love to sign him don't get me wrong but not if it skints the club and takes a huge chunk of the budget. He didn't take us up last year and I don't think he would make the difference this year.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 am

maccydee wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Started to think we'd be okay without Bellamy this year, then Carl posted, now you pos and I just started watching the Sky Sports review of loast season. They start the show with Bellamy's amazing signing, show his debut and the free kick.

Unfortunately though after that great debut and then a great goal against the Jacks his highlights weren't exactly regular occurrences.

I'd love to sign him don't get me wrong but not if it skints the club and takes a huge chunk of the budget. He didn't take us up last year and I don't think he would make the difference this year.

Hiya Maccy mate.

I do believe it was down to Jones and the way he played the rest of the team. Midfield was a big concern but I believe MM will better anything Jones did in this league.

Well, let's hope so anyway. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 am

nerd wrote:

The Football Academy, as a charitable donation, of course lowers his overall tax bill... just saying...

Does it? I honestly never knew that :oops: But I remember quite a few people on here saying he wants his £3.9mil (?) a year to fund the academy.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:59 pm

SBF1 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Hiya Maccy mate.

I do believe it was down to Jones and the way he played the rest of the team. Midfield was a big concern but I believe MM will better anything Jones did in this league.

Well, let's hope so anyway. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope so. To be fair to Jones though he lets his wingers play and Bellamy just didn't have players on his wavelength. I think he needs balls played into space to be truly as effective as he was in the Prem and we didn't have anyone who could do that. I think the quality of our strikeforce will be down this year so it won't help Bellamy to thrive.

I hope I am wrong. I think Miller might work well with Bellamy like Jay did at times. No one else will have the same thought processes Bellers has as he is a quality above most of our squad.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:58 pm

I've heard today from somebody i know from Port Talbot that we hope to have his signature by the Parma game.
Just passing it on, Dont get too excited lads and lasses ;) :ayatollah: