Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GREAT NEWS REF CLUB DEBT - GENERAL MEETING CALLED

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:40 am

£9m of debt to be converted to equity in 3 weeks time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

£2.85M of PMG debt -and I beleive this is ON TOP of the £2.7m from last year, leaving about £3m in total owing to them whch will be paid in stages by 31/5/2013

£500k to Isaacs, which will cover most of what he is owed

£400k to Borley

and best of all just over £5m to VT and chums.

Now that my fellow CCFC friends is COMMITTMENT.

28/7/11 is the date for the meeting.

Only Langston left to deal with.

This really has made my day. I feel the future is safe and bright with the people we now have running our club :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51432 :ayatollah:

Re: GREAT NEWS REF CLUB DEBT - GENERAL MEETING CALLED

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:45 am

That is great news Tim :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:48 am

Wow. A big thumbs up to VT,TG,PMG,Borley and Isaacs. Now step up Sam(Langstone), over to you. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:50 am

ihatealiens wrote:Wow. A big thumbs up to VT,TG,PMG,Borley and Isaacs. Now step up Sam(Langstone), over to you. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: The future is starting to look so much brighter, I thought it was sh*t or bust on promotion last season but VT and TG are really showing commitment and we should be very thankful to have these people support our club! Who else would? :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:57 am

This news is even bigger than any of our signings. The long term future for our club is slowly being secured here. I'm not concerned about the debt to Sam as I'm sure our owners will do what they have to according to the forensic analysis of the accounts and the law.
Great post lawnmower.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:58 am

Anyone know how this deal will increase the %'s of the shred owned?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:59 am

terrytaxi wrote:This news is even bigger than any of our signings. The long term future for our club is slowly being secured here. I'm not concerned about the debt to Sam as I'm sure our owners will do what they have to according to the forensic analysis of the accounts and the law.
Great post lawnmower.

Cheers.
VT and co will now own 49% of the clubs shares.

Thats about £20m of new shares over the past 15 months, and well done to PMG as well, who will have bought almost £6m of these.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:57 am

Lawnmower wrote:£9m of debt to be converted to equity in 3 weeks time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

£2.85M of PMG debt -and I beleive this is ON TOP of the £2.7m from last year, leaving about £3m in total owing to them whch will be paid in stages by 31/5/2013

£400k to Borley

This really has made my day. I feel the future is safe and bright with the people we now have running our club :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tim it looks like Carl was right again about an EGM going to be called and debts converted in to Shares(6 days ago it was put out by Carl before they had sent letters out).
Borley is Owed about £1.5 mill and I have heard he wants the rest back in money.

Also heard that the shares will be approx. 14p a share.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51432
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:05 am

Lawnmower wrote:£9m of debt to be converted to equity in 3 weeks time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

£400k to Borley

what about the Debt we owe Ray Ranson? (A mortgage type loan against playing personel future transfer fees wasn't it?) can we pay that? is it too high? or is that something that is only payable when we sell our players? (percentage wise?)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 am

It's great news,future does like bright.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:33 am

Great news, happy days :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:56 am

I thought PMG were clearly the devil incarnate according to be a certain blogger?

Must suck to have been proven so wrong...

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Eddie May wrote:Lawnmower does that mean existing share holders shares will be devalued ?

Not devalued really, as the club will be worth more without the debt, although each existing shareholder will have a smaller %.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

£400k to Borley

Tim it looks like Carl was right again about an EGM going to be called and debts converted in to Shares(6 days ago it was put out by Carl before they had sent letters out).
Borley is Owed about £1.5 mill and I have heard he wants the rest back in money.

Hi Annis, I missed that post. will have a look.
The shares being bought are 15.69p each .

The NEW shares being allotted (but not issued) will have a price of 10p each, but if I remember right will be sold at 15.69p each when they are sold -and there are 200 million of these, so potentially £31m in value !!! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:25 pm

i want to buy shares! :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Merlin wrote:

£400k to Borley

what about the Debt we owe Ray Ranson? (A mortgage type loan against playing personel future transfer fees wasn't it?) can we pay that? is it too high? or is that something that is only payable when we sell our players? (percentage wise?)

Not sure about this one. I thought it had been frozen for a bit. In the grand scheme of things its relatively small compared to what was owed to PMG, Langston and VT.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

£400k to Borley

Just read Carl's post Annis. In fairness he's pretty close to the mark with what he posted on this subject

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

£400k to Borley

Just read Carl's post Annis. In fairness he's pretty close to the mark with what he posted on this subject

Cheers Tim. :ayatollah:

This is what I posted in my last update 6 days ago.

Also further to that bit of gossip is that the Malaysians will be converting part of the £15million they put into the club last year (which was additional to the initial £6million they invested for shares). The rumour is that a minimum of £5million will be turned into shares and anywhere up to £10million.

When the club offered existing shareholders the opportunity to buy further shares at a price of 15.69p the club set aside 12,746,973 new shares with a value of £2 million. Not all of those shares on offer were taken and of which 10,643,700 shares remain unissued worth £1.67million.

There are an additional 34,468,568 shares, worth £5.4million, which the directors can allocate to existing shareholders. But if the rumour is true that PMG and the Malaysians will convert anything over £10million then there is not even shares to go around so can we expect an EGM to be called to raise further shares?

What if other creditors, who are shareholders are offered to exchange for shares too?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 am

Just read Carl's post Annis. In fairness he's pretty close to the mark with what he posted on this subject[/quote]
Cheers Tim. :ayatollah:

This is what I posted in my last update 6 days ago.

Also further to that bit of gossip is that the Malaysians will be converting part of the £15million they put into the club last year (which was additional to the initial £6million they invested for shares). The rumour is that a minimum of £5million will be turned into shares and anywhere up to £10million.

When the club offered existing shareholders the opportunity to buy further shares at a price of 15.69p the club set aside 12,746,973 new shares with a value of £2 million. Not all of those shares on offer were taken and of which 10,643,700 shares remain unissued worth £1.67million.

There are an additional 34,468,568 shares, worth £5.4million, which the directors can allocate to existing shareholders. But if the rumour is true that PMG and the Malaysians will convert anything over £10million then there is not even shares to go around so can we expect an EGM to be called to raise further shares?

What if other creditors, who are shareholders are offered to exchange for shares too?[/quote]

Seems to me though the most intriguing news is the new 200 million shares allotted, when issued they will more than cover any directors debts . I wonder what the thought process is with this one ?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 am

Tim, I received all the paper work yesterday lunch time :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Warrior wrote:Keith Morgan, what is your opinion of this new share issue ?

That it is good news for the club.

My response to Tim`s initial posting about this is on Mike Morris` board.

By the way Warrior , I am currently awaiting a response from the moderators on here in respect of your earlier libelous post (since edited , but not deleted) on here.

Keith

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:14 pm

since62 wrote:

By the way Warrior , I am currently awaiting a response from the moderators on here in respect of your earlier libelous post (since edited , but not deleted) on here.

Keith

Keith

What Warrior said was disgraceful

Regards Elwood

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
since62 wrote:

Keith

Keith

Regards Elwood

It was also totally untrue , malicious and clearly libelous.

I sent a request to the moderators to provide me with details of his true identity , but they have declined to do so to date.I had done so in order that this messageboard could have the distance itself from any legal action I take against him.
They have not even banned Warrior , and have even edited his original post and several responses to it.

The lack of response leads me to suspect that Warrior may even be a moderator or a close friend of a moderator.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:57 pm

What he say i missed that one , was it removed ?

Who you suing then keith ? we could do with a scandal we havent had once since stolen doucument gate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:01 pm

good on you since62. it was bang out of order and i hope you get your request granted - can't go saying stuff like that! i say give since62 his info, do the decent thing guys!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:12 pm

since62 wrote:It was also totally untrue , malicious and clearly libelous.

I sent a request to the moderators to provide me with details of his true identity , but they have declined to do so to date.I had done so in order that this messageboard could have the distance itself from any legal action I take against him.
They have not even banned Warrior , and have even edited his original post and several responses to it.

The lack of response leads me to suspect that Warrior may even be a moderator or a close friend of a moderator.

With all due respect, the comment was removed...

Did you report the post to mods? Did you mail mods? Or did you create a big f*cking thread drawing attention to it?

Ohh, you're bitching that gasp the offending post was editted - well, f**k me, since the post was so libellous and offensive as you claim, I'd personally have thought having it removed would be something you'd want mods to do?

The board have no responsibility to hand over any login information. "Details of true identity" - what precisely would they be? IP address? Not as useful as you think.

The irony is some would consider your last statement could potentially be libellous.

For an intelligent man, you seem to be making a total pigs ear of things. Which is... interesting.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:36 pm

cant believe ive missed this!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Warrior wrote:
Daya wrote:cant believe ive missed this!

and to think, Sludge accused me of being U :lol:

all i asked was how did confidential emails get in the hands of the Trust ? Keith Morgan has yet to answer :roll:

WHAT !!!!

SLUDGE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME. i have alot of time for keith. Sludge you should get your f*cking act together instead of your malicious CRAP .

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 pm

since62 wrote:
Elwood Blues wrote:
since62 wrote:That it is good news for the club.

Keith

Keith

Regards Elwood

It was also totally untrue , malicious and clearly libelous.

Keith I have responded to you publicly and have also offered you the opportunity to talk privately via telephone but you have declined or shall I say not acted upon either, I would like to know how you come to the assumption that 'warrior' is a moderator or a close friend of one? With regards to banning 'warrior' I never saw the post he made that you deem to be libellous but you claim it has been edited and if that is the case then the moderators have done their job, I do not know of any reason why he should be banned and without the facts of the post, how can I possibly do so? I see that the thread in which the post was made has been deleted and is no longer in view of anyone.

Maybe you know something that I don't, but you have chosen the route you wish to take, it is disappointing and in my opinion unnecessary, but if that is what you wish to do then that is your right. Personally I feel there is a bigger picture to this 'complaint' and you may be taking the opportunity to make a deal of it. It is a shame that you have decided not to do this in private as I feel you have opened the doors for many people to possibly regard your motive as something more sinister than what it actually is.

When people claim that they have been subject to libellous and slander on the message boards and have not acted upon it then that does not make your actions wrong but during the conversations you and I have had privately I am surprised that you have chosen this course of action. I will not divulge on here the documents that you were privy to and gave me information on concerning them as I would not wish to jeopardise your position or standing in the business world or relating to Cardiff City.

As I said previously you have my number and you are welcome to have a discussion, like adults, to hopefully resolve the issue, so far, for reasons only you would know, you have chosen not to take up the offer. I have tried to ring you but I am told that you no longer work for the firm that I have a number for.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:10 pm

"I will not divulge on here the documents that you were privy to and gave me information on"

I hope this isnt the case .