Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If you're lucky enough to draw us in one of the cups?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:32 am

How many goals do you think you will lose by?

I genuinely believe it will be 7 at least. :o

Re: If you're lucky enough to draw us in one of the cups?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:34 am

Darren Pratley and Borini scoring all of them of course.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:36 am

hailesy wrote:Darren Pratley and Borini scoring all of them of course.

De Vries would keep a clean sheet and all :/

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:37 am

you're on the wrong borad....try the Gas heads...you may have a chance beating them ;)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:37 am

If we did draw you it would still be like US THE GIANTS Of WELSH Football playing the Minnows of Welsh Football. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:39 am

Forever Blue wrote:If we did draw you it would still be like US THE GIANTS Of WELSH Football playing the Minnows of Welsh Football. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

it would be like man u vs leeds....oh wait leeds won :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:40 am

RFMH wrote:
hailesy wrote:Darren Pratley and Borini scoring all of them of course.

De Vries would keep a clean sheet and all :/

aye, and they will always be the smaller club :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:40 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:If we did draw you it would still be like US THE GIANTS Of WELSH Football playing the Minnows of Welsh Football. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

it would be like man u vs leeds....oh wait leeds won :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:How many goals do you think you will lose by?

fecking boob

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 am

Uh why do you think you will win, I mean what was the score last time we played you? Only as good as your last derby when it comes to derbies.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:56 am

I can't wait for Swansea's reality check against Man City :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:03 am

Come on now fella, we're premier league now ....we are the big boys wether you like it or not!! You are lower league nobodies !! We may not have Borini or Pratley or De vries, (only Borini would have been a regular in the prem) We've replaced Borini with Danny Graham, Pratley was a bench warmer so no loss there really (Bodde to come back) and we'll have 2 decent Keepers in over the next couple of weeks. Another quality striker on the way from barcelona, Caulker from Spurs and Bertrand from Chelsea with a few more singings to give us a bit of depth. Signings you could only dream of as we have the main ingredient, prem football. Roll on August :mrgreen:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:05 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:

Come on now fella, we're premier league now ....we are the big boys wether you like it or not!! You are lower league nobodies !! We may not have Borini or Pratley or De vries, (only Borini would have been a regular in the prem) We've replaced Borini with Danny Graham, Pratley was a bench warmer so no loss there really (Bodde to come back) and we'll have 2 decent Keepers in over the next couple of weeks. Another quality striker on the way from barcelona, Caulker from Spurs and Bertrand from Chelsea with a few more singings to give us a bit of depth. Signings you could only dream of as we have the main ingredient, prem football. Roll on August :mrgreen:

lower league nobodies? :lol: :lol: :lol: we've been in the headlines more than you :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:06 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

lower league nobodies? :lol: :lol: :lol: we've been in the headlines more than you :lol: :lol:

You honestly believe that don't you :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:["]

lower league nobodies? :lol: :lol: :lol: we've been in the headlines more than you :lol: :lol]

only cause its true ;) oh right when you got promoted you were on there for a few days. but thanks to the malaysians sacking jonesy we were on there for a while...then we had mackay which was an extra few days :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 am

Must we waste time on this silly little c**t.
This post has wasted 30 seconds of my life that i could have spent thinking how lucky i am not to be an inbred rent boy gypo fuckmonkey

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 am

Well, if Pratley is a regular for Bolton, a well established Prem side, makes you lot look a bit silly - unless you're claiming your entire midfield is better than theirs?

De Vries wouldn't be a regular? Seriously? That why you offered him a contract, eh? Plank.

Danny Graham? One good season. Uncertain as to how he'll turn out.

Bodde? Relying on a guy who has done his knee three times??? LMFAO.

Caulker on loan from Spurs - hmm, played zero times for them, loaned out when Spurs have a distinct lack of central defenders able to stay fit for 2 weeks at a time...

Bertrand is decent, assuming he actually signs. Chelsea may want him playing with a team not involved in a relegation dogfight.

Signings we could only dream of? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 am

Mate Can`t Wait for your Premeir Leauge Bubble to burst you wont last two seconds in that leauge/. You mentioned 7-0
remember we beat you 1-0 :old: ..... So next time post something more realistic and see you at your relegation party #

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:12 am

moz-dublin wrote:Must we waste time on this silly little c**t.
This post has wasted 30 seconds of my life that i could have spent thinking how lucky i am not to be an inbred rent boy gypo fuckmonkey

i enjoy the petty banter :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:12 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
lower league nobodies? :lol: :lol: :lol: we've been in the headlines more than you :lol: :lol]

only cause its true ;) oh right when you got promoted you were on there for a few days. but thanks to the malaysians sacking jonesy we were on there for a while...then we had mackay which was an extra few days :D :ayatollah:[/quote]

Yes whilst you was playing will he won't he with mackay, we were being linked with all the players you wave a stick at, players you could only dream of being linked with. When you're up there with the big boys every fucker wants to play for you :mrgreen:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 am

i dont think you will even score. this is the first time i want to watch match of the day. you will be a laughing stock! :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

only cause its true ;) oh right when you got promoted you were on there for a few days. but thanks to the malaysians sacking jonesy we were on there for a while...then we had mackay which was an extra few days :D :ayatollah:

Yes whilst you was playing will he won't he with mackay, we were being linked with all the players you wave a stick at, players you could only dream of being linked with. When you're up there with the big boys every fucker wants to play for you :mrgreen:[/quote]

what players?!??!?!? you;ve got to be f*cking deludued, i dont think we were linked to any of the players you signed!! maybe graham but thats it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Yes whilst you was playing will he won't he with mackay, we were being linked with all the players you wave a stick at, players you could only dream of being linked with. When you're up there with the big boys every fucker wants to play for you :mrgreen:[/quote]

Really? I'd say, as names, Fowler, Hasslebaink eclipse any name players you've been linked with.

Every fucker wants to play for you? Pratley didn't. De vries didn't. Graham aside, seems few want to join you on a permanent basis - and Graham no doubt will bolt when you get relegated...

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:16 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Mate Can`t Wait for your Premeir Leauge Bubble to burst you wont last two seconds in that leauge/. You mentioned 7-0
remember we beat you 1-0 :old: ..... So next time post something more realistic and see you at your relegation party #

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Premier league bubbles are great wether they burst or not, the only bubble you'll be getting for the foreseeable is a trip to west ham leeds, Millwall or Bristol City :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Mate Can`t Wait for your Premeir Leauge Bubble to burst you wont last two seconds in that leauge/. You mentioned 7-0

Premier league bubbles are great wether they burst or not, the only bubble you'll be getting for the foreseeable is a trip to west ham leeds, Millwall or Bristol City :lol:

mate you're in the prem ffs!!!! so forget about your second city syndrome and enjoy the prem!!! f*cking hell mun :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 am

Get me some of that stuff you're smoking please ;) , By the looks of it it's great stuff :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:19 am

nerd wrote:
Every fucker wants to play for you? Pratley didn't. De vries didn't. Graham aside, seems few want to join you on a permanent basis - and Graham no doubt will bolt when you get relegated...

Pratley and devries knew they would be benched for the majority of next season, they chose money. Can't blame em really :mrgreen:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

mate you're in the prem ffs!!!! so forget about your second city syndrome and enjoy the prem!!! f*cking hell mun :lol: :lol:

No SCS here mate, i live in a city 5 x the size of Cardiff :lol: I'll enjoy the prem of course i will, something you'll more than likely never experience :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 am

No SCS here mate, i live in a city 5 x the size of Cardiff :lol: I'll enjoy the prem of course i will, something you'll more than likely never experience :lol:[/quote]

we'll swap places you'll see ;)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:24 am

nerd wrote:

Pratley and devries knew they would be benched for the majority of next season, they chose money. Can't blame em really :mrgreen:

Yeah, they'd be benched. Pratley maybe. De Vries? Don't be stupid... everything in your passing style stems from the keeper, I'm sure you've magically lined someone up far more comfortable than De Vries, right?

So, since every fucker wants to sign for you, where are these great signings? Because since every fucker wants to sign for a Prem club, I'm sure they'd want to sign for Prem clubs who actually play Prem wages...