Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: If you're lucky enough to draw us in one of the cups?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:29 am

nerd wrote:
Yeah, they'd be benched. Pratley maybe. De Vries? Don't be stupid... everything in your passing style stems from the keeper, I'm sure you've magically lined someone up far more comfortable than De Vries, right?

So, since every fucker wants to sign for you, where are these great signings? Because since every fucker wants to sign for a Prem club, I'm sure they'd want to sign for Prem clubs who actually play Prem wages...

We might pay the biggest waged in the prem, but we pay a reasonable amount without jeopardising the clubs finances. De vries as good a shot stopper that he is, would be a liability in the prem as he is rubbish when it comes to crosses and high balls, he'll be found out in the prem, glad it's with wolves and not us. And dont go worrying about our singings, all will be revealed in due course, worry about yourselves :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:37 am

AT LEAST IF YOU GOT US IN A CUP YOUR FELLOW INBREDS WOULD AT LEAST SEE A CROWD. HOW MANY SEASON TICKETS HAVE YOU SOLD? WE ALWAYS WILL BE THE BIGGEST CLUB IN WALES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 am

tommo blue wrote:AT LEAST IF YOU GOT US IN A CUP YOUR FELLOW INBREDS WOULD AT LEAST SEE A CROWD. HOW MANY SEASON TICKETS HAVE YOU SOLD? WE ALWAYS WILL BE THE BIGGEST CLUB IN WALES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We've sold all our season tickets, we have thousands on the waiting list. 40k sold at the drop of a hat for play off final. The future is bright, the future is black and white :mrgreen:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:46 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:
tommo blue wrote:AT LEAST IF YOU GOT US IN A CUP YOUR FELLOW INBREDS WOULD AT LEAST SEE A CROWD. HOW MANY SEASON TICKETS HAVE YOU SOLD? WE ALWAYS WILL BE THE BIGGEST CLUB IN WALES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We've sold all our season tickets, we have thousands on the waiting list. 40k sold at the drop of a hat for play off final. The future is bright, the future is black and white :mrgreen:

the future is black and white? dunno what year you live in but my TV has colour ;)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:11 pm

hark at the jack idiot worry about yourselfs :lol: ffs hes on his rivals site go back to your village down west :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:16 pm

All thanks to help of plastics. Ever considered that factor ?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

All thanks to help of plastics. Ever considered that factor ?

Happens to all big clubs mate, this seasons plastics, next seasons die hards. We all have to start somewhere. :old:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:30 pm

swansea a big club :lol: see you next season dreamer :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:15 pm

no thanks! i'd rather draw one of the big boys (i.e liverpool, man utd etc) not prem no-bodys like youselves, wigan etc.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:25 pm

You'll be back in the championship next year !

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:33 pm

[quote][/quote]

I'd have to cancel my saturday season afternoons shagging your missus and get a ticket to watch watch the Bluebirds play the spud carriers. i think this type of draw will be reported as a "potential cup upset". However I dont think so - WE'LL BATTER YOU ON AND OFF THE PITCH!!!!! 8-)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:05 pm

When you come to think that the first time these jack tramps went into admin we played a game for them to help get some money in, (this jack arsehole on here proberly was,nt born then) we should have left them rot!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Fair play when I saw your post I thought it was the worst effort of fishing I had ever seen. But it looks like you landed a couple!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
lower league nobodies? :lol: :lol: :lol: we've been in the headlines more than you :lol: :lol]

You honestly believe that don't you :lol:

only cause its true ;) oh right when you got promoted you were on there for a few days. but thanks to the malaysians sacking jonesy we were on there for a while...then we had mackay which was an extra few days :D :ayatollah:

Yes whilst you was playing will he won't he with mackay, we were being linked with all the players you wave a stick at, players you could only dream of being linked with. When you're up there with the big boys every fucker wants to play for you :mrgreen:[/quote]

Cardiff City FC.

BIGGEST AND STILL THE BEST SUPPORTED SIDE IN WALES. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:55 pm

To be fair swansea will stay in the prem for 4 seasons :?
SPRING SUMMER AUTUMN AND WINTER :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:20 pm

I've nothing to say just look at my avatar .

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:03 pm

You'll put seven past us?? Haha! Classic attempt at a wind up there, fair play! Remind me what the score was the last we played you inbred gyppos?? O yes, 1-0 To your Capital!! Let me remind you again, as in-breeding obviously has shortened your memory; :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 1-0 TO YOUR CAPITAL!!!

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:17 am

nerd wrote:
Every fucker wants to play for you? Pratley didn't. De vries didn't. Graham aside, seems few want to join you on a permanent basis - and Graham no doubt will bolt when you get relegated...

Pratley and devries knew they would be benched for the majority of next season, they chose money. Can't blame em really :mrgreen:

Yeah, they'd be benched. Pratley maybe. De Vries? Don't be stupid... everything in your passing style stems from the keeper, I'm sure you've magically lined someone up far more comfortable than De Vries, right?

So, since every fucker wants to sign for you, where are these great signings? Because since every fucker wants to sign for a Prem club, I'm sure they'd want to sign for Prem clubs who actually play Prem wages...

Yes did you see his performance last night, saved us an even bigger mauling by a qulaity side

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:58 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:How many goals do you think you will lose by?

I genuinely believe it will be 7 at least. :o

Stop talking to yourself

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:55 am

nerd wrote:
Every fucker wants to play for you? Pratley didn't. De vries didn't. Graham aside, seems few want to join you on a permanent basis - and Graham no doubt will bolt when you get relegated...

Pratley and devries knew they would be benched for the majority of next season, they chose money. Can't blame em really :mrgreen:

Yes did you see his performance last night, saved us an even bigger mauling by a qulaity side

That and the bar.

Shot stopping, thought te had a quality game.

Distribution wasn't great. Which really screws your game up, given everything stems from the keeper.

But hey, Brendan claims you'll show your cutting edge to teams ( Graham, 7 touches in 90 minutes ) and that the score was harsh, so...