Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jason Perry

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:35 pm

jason is a city legend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Yeah a top bloke and city legend, once asked me and my mates to join him for a pint down the bridge end pub in Bedwas on a Sunday afternoon

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:47 pm

True blue nice fella :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:04 pm

TOP GUY , TRUE BLUEBIRD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Nice guy, met him a couple of times watching Merthyr (his son is the gk). He can talk for Wales, wonder if he's thought of radio :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Just saw this on his wiki

After footballPerry is now a Lecher at Pencoed College and also currently works for Bridgend sports development and Pencoed College football academy. He also works for the BBC as both a columnist and commentator covering Cardiff City and the Wales national team.[3]

In January 2011, Perry was diagnosed with a rare condition known as 'beingawankeritis'. This condition has proved difficult for him to handle and one of the side effects is talking complete nonsense most of the time. Amazingly, this condition has worked in his favour as he has since become a perfect candidate for working for BBC Wales as a casual football 'pundit'.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:47 pm

I have also met him and he is a top Bloke :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:52 pm

I saw Jason makes his debut as a youth player. Not the most talented but he gave everything in every game for the club he loved.

My all time favourite.

Treated like shit by Hibbit.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Have always liked JP. For me, he is one of the reasons I became such a fan. Always gave 100% on the pitch and such a nice fella off it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:49 pm

jp was one of the key players in my favorite season watching the city 1992/93
he is ccfc through and through :ayatollah: