Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CRAIG BELLAMY ON LOAN

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:05 pm

piroteczz wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:if he has gone to Celtic least we got alot more wages to play with for mm to bring in more players in......

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Gotta be honest i think malky wont be losing too much sleep over it!

i would love him back don't get me wrong he brings so much but if he does or does not come least mm will have bit more wages for players to STRENGTHEN the squad that desperately need to do my opinion tho.

as you say it not end of the world for malky if it is then we rely on bellamy ( if he comes) and become one man team.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Just checked out the Celtic forum and apart from some speculation no REAL NEWS - they keep stating "News of the World" as a source. Their fans seem to think that Craig would not be value for Money and they can see him coming to Cardiff.

Hope they are right :shock:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:14 pm

carlccfc wrote:WATCH THIS SPACE

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52057

And I thought Annis was a tease :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Got to love how one man can cause so much havoc on a message board.

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:15 pm

rac wrote:off off oof bob h or taffs well u need 2 keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep up fellllllllllllllllllllllllllla

WTF :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:16 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Got to love how one man can cause so much havoc on a message board.

:lol: :ayatollah:

i no its madness :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Think now what did Carl post on Friday about Cowie before they announced his signing, so I think the two medicals tomorrow are for Taylor & Bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:18 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:Marc where did you hear this mate :?:

Look I could be wrong, but my mate is usually bob on. My personal opinion is that it's 100% Celtic (which I'm not happy about)...I could have egg over my face over this, but just telling you what I've just been told. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Unless we are buying Bellamy there is no medical needed for a loan also do you think celtic are going to pay 85% = £76500 of his wages?
Last edited by Igovernor on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Marc wrote:
earniebluemark2 wrote:Marc where did you hear this mate :?:

Look I could be wrong, but my mate is usually bob on. My personal opinion is that it's 100% Celtic (which I'm not happy about)...I could have egg over my face over this, but just telling you what I've just been told. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No offence mate but i hope your covered from head to toe in yoak :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Igovernor wrote:Unless we are buying Bellamy there is no medical needed for a loan

I WOULD THINK IT IS IF SEASON LONG LOAN

That is pathetic Carl

If you know it's Celtic then say so.

Don't play on the concerns and hopes of genuine Cardiff City with pathetic little school yard teases.

The issue of whether Bellamy stays or leaves is extremely important to genuine Cardiff City fans.

You really should grow up when it comes to matters as important as this one.

So its only hear say marc,hardly solid mate :ayatollah: still hope then

I hope so as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Bet carls sat back laffin his bollocks off at us all :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:25 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:

Think now what did Carl post on Friday about Cowie before they announced his signing, so I think the two medicals tomorrow are for Taylor & Bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

;) :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:27 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:So its only hear say marc,hardly solid mate :ayatollah: still hope then

Understand where you're coming from mate, we'll wait and see ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:27 pm

I think back to when craig said that if we didnt get promoted to the prem he would do everything in his power to be here this season. Neil lennon is a friend of his so he probs came down as much for a chat as trying to sign him.......I think craig will fight hard to get his move to us and until all roads lead to a dead end then i have no problem with him taking up the celtic option. The last thing i want to see is craig rot at man city

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:29 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
BLUEBIRD wrote:

;) :ayatollah:

Hopefully then hes been asked to keep his mouth shut on this one as well :D

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Tomorrow is going to be interesting that's for sure! But I still think the 2 medicals will be for Taylor and Goodwillie. I think we are desperately trying to sort out an agreement with Man City for Bellamy and are edging closer, but I will be shocked if Bellamy joins us tomorrow as there's still a lot of work to be done i'm assuming?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:35 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:

^^^^^^^ This :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:40 pm

i duno what all the worry is about , this post is a positive hint if u ask me , bellamy is a bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
come on guys do u really think carl would of told us this way if he was goin to celtic

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:43 pm

chunkyblue wrote:i duno what all the worry is about , this post is a positive hint if u ask me , bellamy is a bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
come on guys do u really think carl would of told us this way if he was goin to celtic

He did say tho he would always inform us whether its good or bad news!!!!!!!!!!

chunkyblue wrote:i duno what all the worry is about , this post is a positive hint if u ask me , bellamy is a bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
come on guys do u really think carl would of posted what he did if he was goin to celtic

Totally agree with you mate, In CARL we have faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dunno, but the link Carl posted was about City AND Celtic, come on Carl you have had your fun, now cough up what you are dying to tell us :lol: :thumbup:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Come on Carl, you've had your fun give us a bit more detail or at least another hint as to blue or hoops :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:47 pm

you dont need a medical for a loan do you? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by SamCCFC1927 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:47 pm

This post is just as bad as Baker's onld 'look at me look at me' efforts.

Re: That is pathetic Carl

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:48 pm

ninianboy1 wrote:If you know it's Celtic then say so.

Don't play on the concerns and hopes of genuine Cardiff City with pathetic little school yard teases.

The issue of whether Bellamy stays or leaves is extremely important to genuine Cardiff City fans.

You really should grow up when it comes to matters as important as this one.

Personally, just like a lot of people on here, i can get past this kinda nonesense, but i think you make a good point.

Why f/ck about? if you got something to say, say it. If your not 100% and don't want to look a tit, keep your own counsel.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:52 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52016

But Carl said it was Taylor and Goodwillie who were booked in for medicals tomorrow ?