Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CRAIG BELLAMY ON LOAN

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Marc wrote:
earniebluemark2 wrote:Marc where did you hear this mate :?:

Look I could be wrong, but my mate is usually bob on. My personal opinion is that it's 100% Celtic (which I'm not happy about)...I could have egg over my face over this, but just telling you what I've just been told. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc what you have been told is correct :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:53 pm

piroteczz wrote:
chunkyblue wrote:i duno what all the worry is about , this post is a positive hint if u ask me , bellamy is a bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
come on guys do u really think carl would of told us this way if he was goin to celtic

He did say tho he would always inform us whether its good or bad news!!!!!!!!!!

well if this is the way carl feels is the best to give us bad news then he is a tw*t :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but like i said in earlyer post . it smells like a positive hint that he is a bluebird. serious tho if this is bad news he realy is a tw*t

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:53 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Marc wrote:

Look I could be wrong, but my mate is usually bob on. My personal opinion is that it's 100% Celtic (which I'm not happy about)...I could have egg over my face over this, but just telling you what I've just been told. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gutted!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52016

But Carl said it was Taylor and Goodwillie who were booked in for medicals tomorrow ?

HE DIDNT

Nice one Carl.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

carlccfc wrote:
Marc wrote:

Carl when will this be announced officially?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Marc wrote:

You are correct on this marc!!!!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Gutted now :(

Hope MM can put the wages set aside for him to good use :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:02 pm

thewelshfella wrote:Gutted now :(

Hope MM can put the wages set aside for him to good use :ayatollah:

well players he got in so far are good so extra few thousand in the wage budget for him could be blessing in disguise

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:05 pm

He hasnt gone to Celtic atall FFS, infact as far as I know Lennon is in Australia with Celtic.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:
rac wrote:did you get youe info pf bob h or taffs well b

What?

Try again, in English please.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:07 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:He hasnt gone to Celtic atall FFS, infact as far as I know Lennon is in Australia with Celtic.

The deal was done a few week ago in the Tavi ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Marc wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:He hasnt gone to Celtic atall FFS, infact as far as I know Lennon is in Australia with Celtic.

The deal was done a few week ago in the Tavi ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And confirmed there this afternoon ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Correct Richard :ayatollah: CELTIC are in Australia,may be coming home now.

Bellers only got back yesterday from the USA.- Phone calls could have been made to sort this out.

Bellers 10-11 to join Celtic...is this free money :?:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:09 pm

That should keep the Malaysian owners happy, no big name like Shearer and now no Bellamy, afraid having the word Malaysia on shirt front isn't going to make it a must have with no big name to back it up.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Marc wrote:

I wouldnt be surprised if I have to be honest Marc, Ive said all along that Craig Bellamys agenda is one of his own and some believe the hype of how much he loves this club and his I'll play for free. Saying all that if Man City wont play ball and Celtic pay a good whack off his wage and we drag our feet or even offer next to nothing for him then not much else he can do but to goto Celtic, anyone to blame then its the Malaysians for letting it happen. Again we get sucked into listening and believing in the powers to be.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Have the club made any official bid/approach to Man City?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 pm

That's why i put my money on Celtic yesterday to win the Scottish Prem! ;) I hate Celtic with a passion :twisted: but they will piss that league with beller's playing for them!!!!! :x

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:20 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Have the club made any official bid/approach to Man City?

I doubt it very much

sam salim wrote:That's why i put my money on Celtic yesterday to win the Scottish Prem! ;) I hate Celtic with a passion :twisted: but they will piss that league with beller's playing for them!!!!! :x

Well that confirms it then...................................I'm having a hundred on Rangers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RichardBluebird wrote:
Marc wrote:

I wouldnt be surprised if I have to be honest Marc, Ive said all along that Craig Bellamys agenda is one of his own and some believe the hype of how much he loves this club and his I'll play for free. Saying all that if Man City wont play ball and Celtic pay a good whack off his wage and we drag our feet or even offer next to nothing for him then not much else he can do but to goto Celtic, anyone to blame then its the Malaysians for letting it happen. Again we get sucked into listening and believing in the powers to be.

I'll believe whatever happens when it happens. However going with the Bellemy not coming to Cardiff story, could it have something to do with the Manager not fancying it , as much, or if, it's a budget issue?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 pm

I'll believe whatever happens when it happens. However going with the Bellemy not coming to Cardiff story, could it have something to do with the Manager not fancying it , as much, or if, it's a budget issue?[/quote]

could be mm mite not fancied putting that much wages on one player. never no tho

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:I'll believe whatever happens when it happens. However going with the Bellemy not coming to Cardiff story, could it have something to do with the Manager not fancying it , as much, or if, it's a budget issue?

could be mm mite not fancied putting that much wages on one player. never no tho[/quote]

TBH any manager would be a f*cking idiot to refuse a talent such as Bellamy, what people forget is that Craig runs a foundation in Sierra Leone which I understands pays for out of his own pocket so he has to take whatever is on offer and if its true about Celtic then its our club that is refusing to pay for him.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Marc wrote:
sam salim wrote:That's why i put my money on Celtic yesterday to win the Scottish Prem! ;) I hate Celtic with a passion :twisted: but they will piss that league with beller's playing for them!!!!! :x

Well that confirms it then...................................I'm having a hundred on Rangers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Bellamy is a BLUEBIRD :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:36 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:I'll believe whatever happens when it happens. However going with the Bellemy not coming to Cardiff story, could it have something to do with the Manager not fancying it , as much, or if, it's a budget issue?

could be mm mite not fancied putting that much wages on one player. never no tho

TBH any manager would be a f*cking idiot to refuse a talent such as Bellamy, what people forget is that Craig runs a foundation in Sierra Leone which I understands pays for out of his own pocket so he has to take whatever is on offer and if its true about Celtic then its our club that is refusing to pay for him.[/quote]

I didn't think he was all that tbh. didn't exactly tear the lge up did he. Last 10-12 games he played out of his skin, but i didn't look as though he could it over a whole season. I'd be delighted to see him back, but let's remember 3 teams went up last season without Bellemy in their team.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:36 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52016

But Carl said it was Taylor and Goodwillie who were booked in for medicals tomorrow ?

HE DIDNT

He said they were booked in for medicals.It dosent mean they will have them. Anyone can phone up and cancel a booking!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:17 pm

carlccfc wrote:WATCH THIS SPACE

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52057

Celtic fans don't seem to keen at the wages they are meat to be paying

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthr ... 59&page=12

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:20 pm

I was right again.Now for Goodwillie to sign for Rangers and really leave you all pissed off.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Carl, Ignore the fuckers from the Snipers mb, they are not worth talking about. Your update the other day, was telling people that it looks very likely Bells will be going to Celtic.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52057 :ayatollah: