Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Still hard to take in lol.

Re: CRAIG BELLAMY ON LOAN

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RFMH wrote:To who though? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To Celtic, thats why this was posted a few days ago

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52057

we will struggle without bellamies leadership on the pitch!! we desperately need some goal scorers signed up asap now, was feeling positive after all the hype with MM but now i feel a bit flat after this! thats football i suppose!!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Krel wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:I'll believe whatever happens when it happens. However going with the Bellemy not coming to Cardiff story, could it have something to do with the Manager not fancying it , as much, or if, it's a budget issue?

could be mm mite not fancied putting that much wages on one player. never no tho

TBH any manager would be a f*cking idiot to refuse a talent such as Bellamy, what people forget is that Craig runs a foundation in Sierra Leone which I understands pays for out of his own pocket so he has to take whatever is on offer and if its true about Celtic then its our club that is refusing to pay for him.

I didn't think he was all that tbh. didn't exactly tear the lge up did he. Last 10-12 games he played out of his skin, but i didn't look as though he could it over a whole season. I'd be delighted to see him back, but let's remember 3 teams went up last season without Bellemy in their team.[/quote]

Truth is if he wasn't injured for the playoffs we would probably be in the Premier League now, and the same the season before if Bothroyd had stayed on we would have won that final too !!!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 pm

really gutted about the news but its not all done and dusted yet lets wait and see :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:16 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Marc wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:He hasnt gone to Celtic atall FFS, infact as far as I know Lennon is in Australia with Celtic.

The deal was done a few week ago in the Tavi ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I wouldnt be surprised if I have to be honest Marc, Ive said all along that Craig Bellamys agenda is one of his own and some believe the hype of how much he loves this club and his I'll play for free. Saying all that if Man City wont play ball and Celtic pay a good whack off his wage and we drag our feet or even offer next to nothing for him then not much else he can do but to goto Celtic, anyone to blame then its the Malaysians for letting it happen. Again we get sucked into listening and believing in the powers to be.

With respect, not a good comment, Richard....

Own agenda?? Who doesn't?? BUT, we all know Craig WANTED to come here IF it was possible....

Blame the Malaysians?? Why?? For NOT paying £90k per week??

Nobody ever said he was 100% coming. Just that he would IF it could be done....

Craig doesn't need a slating for this IF it turns out as stated by Marc (and Carl now, so highly likely :ayatollah: )!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:14 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:He hasnt gone to Celtic atall FFS, infact as far as I know Lennon is in Australia with Celtic.

Yep, Celtic are still here and have a couple of games left on their pre season tour. They lost 1-0 to the mighty Central Coast Mariners the other day :lol: and still have to play in Perth and Melbourne.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Bondi Bluebird wrote:

Yep, Celtic are still here and have a couple of games left on their pre season tour. They lost 1-0 to the mighty Central Coast Mariners the other day :lol: and still have to play in Perth and Melbourne.

No one has said he has gone this moment, he is talking with Man City, this week first. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 am

Bellamy will be a bluebird if he dont then so be it..... keep the faith BELLAMY RETURNS!!!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:45 am

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, Ignore the fuckers from the Snipers mb, they are not worth talking about. Your update the other day, was telling people that it looks very likely Bells will be going to Celtic.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52057 :ayatollah:

Well said Annis....