Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF CARDIFF PAY BELLERS 30 GRAND A WEEK

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:09 pm

how many players could malky get in for bellers wages?

as i said in another thread he brings so much i would love him here but if he does go to celtic not the end of the world.

if we that desperate for him back we gonna be come one man team and when he can't play we will be rubbish.

if we could get some quailty players in with bellers wages i will not be upset him not coming here.

main thing we do need is a squad .......... at the moment we haven't got one

Re: IF CARDIFF PAY BELLERS 30 GRAND A WEEK

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:13 pm

If our budget is the supposed £20 million and we do stump up the £4 million in wages for bellamy then that still leaves us with a £16 million budget which is pretty damn good. Plus our 3 signings have been free so far so im starting to believe the malaysians are going all out to get bellamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:14 pm

piroteczz wrote:If our budget is the supposed £20 million and we do stump up the £4 million in wages for bellamy then that still leaves us with a £16 million budget which is pretty damn good. Plus our 3 signings have been free so far so im starting to believe the malaysians are going all out to get bellamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

football is crazy game i not ruling it out just saying the options if he does not come off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:15 pm

But, with Bellamy we will have not only the Best Striker in the Championship, but the Best Winger in the Championship.

And he isn't only the Best Striker and Winger in the Championship, he would be a big big player for a team in the Premiership, a competitive top 10 team!

So tell me, how many players could we get for £30k so that it was worth not having Bellamy?

I can't think of many....Can't think of any....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:17 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
piroteczz wrote:If our budget is the supposed £20 million and we do stump up the £4 million in wages for bellamy then that still leaves us with a £16 million budget which is pretty damn good. Plus our 3 signings have been free so far so im starting to believe the malaysians are going all out to get bellamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

football is crazy game i not ruling it out just saying the options if he does not come off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This is true.......As far as im concerned we cant lose.........If we get him GREAT,if we dont then more money available........But the buzz we are on since misery guts left i think he could be in a cardiff city shirt by the end of the week

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:18 pm

piroteczz wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

This is true.......As far as im concerned we cant lose.........If we get him GREAT,if we dont then more money available........But the buzz we are on since misery guts left i think he could be in a cardiff city shirt by the end of the week

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

can't argue with that statement spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Unless the Malaysians personally sponsor him which wouldn't be included in the 20m budget set by them. V.T paid his wages out of his own pocket last season, lets hope he'll do it again. :ayatollah: