Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY POST

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:01 pm

The reason that I only posted Watch This Space and put a link to my original thread where I detailed the offer from Celtic was because of the amount of stick I have taken elsewhere and told I am talking bollocks and Bellamy has said he play for free for us etc.

Re: BELLAMY POST

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:02 pm

What you say is appreciated by the majority mate, it's just you'll only ever hear from the negative people complaining.

I read all your updates, but rarely post to say thanks as the threads become manic...

So from the silent majority....

THANKS

:) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :) ;)

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:03 pm

carlccfc wrote:The reason that I only posted Watch This Space and put a link to my original thread where I detailed the offer from Celtic was because of the amount of stick I have taken elsewhere and told I am talking bollocks and Bellamy has said he play for free for us etc.

So is it nailed on then him going to Celtic?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:03 pm

12thMan wrote:What you say is appreciated by the majority mate, it's just you'll only ever hear from the negative people complaining.

I read all your updates, but rarely post to say thanks as the threads become manic...

So from the silent majority....

THANKS

:) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :) ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:04 pm

At the end of the day money does talk and all footballers are pros with familes and mortgages to pay BUT I also think Bellamy is a man of his word and will play for City this season despite Celtic's brilliant offer , if he doesnt join Cardiff then Celtic would be a great alternative for him :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:05 pm

I sometimes wonder why you bother Carl, given the grief a small few give you.

Appreciated by most, as you well know mate. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Cardiff Crazy wrote:
carlccfc wrote:The reason that I only posted Watch This Space and put a link to my original thread where I detailed the offer from Celtic was because of the amount of stick I have taken elsewhere and told I am talking bollocks and Bellamy has said he play for free for us etc.

Yes that is what I am told.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Cardiff Crazy wrote:

Well that should free up a few bob for some wages for us. Good luck Craig hope to see you back in a coaching capacity one day :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Carl i really hope your wrong on this one mate :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:07 pm

i thank you for all the info that u provide . im not a negative person at all , but i feel that they way u done this was totaly wrong teasing us, why? just to prove a point that your update was spot on ? f**k that if ppl dont belive what you say then f**k them u dont have to take it out on every 1 on here

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:07 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Cardiff Crazy wrote:

hey carl still not bad as people think least mm will have more cash available to him to MAKE A SQUAD. that's a upside i suppose

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:08 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Cardiff Crazy wrote:

Cheers for that Carl :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Please be wrong on this one Carl, because I really think we need him back, don't you agree

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:10 pm

chunkyblue wrote:i thank you for all the info that u provide . im not a negative person at all , but i feel that they way u done this was totaly wrong teasing us, why? just to prove a point that your update was spot on ? f**k that if ppl dont belive what you say then f**k them u dont have to take it out on every 1 on here

Grow up...... No need for crap like that, if you don't like the updates log off and go elsewhere. :evil: :evil:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:10 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:Please be wrong on this one Carl, because I really think we need him back, don't you agree

There is a positive in this that it leaves MM with a lot more of his budget to spend elsewhere.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:
BLUEBIRD wrote:Please be wrong on this one Carl, because I really think we need him back, don't you agree

There is a positive in this that it leaves MM with a lot more of his budget to spend elsewhere.

spot on as you look at squad it not the best more cash mm has for wages etc the better

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:12 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
chunkyblue wrote:i thank you for all the info that u provide . im not a negative person at all , but i feel that they way u done this was totaly wrong teasing us, why? just to prove a point that your update was spot on ? f**k that if ppl dont belive what you say then f**k them u dont have to take it out on every 1 on here

Grow up...... No need for crap like that, if you don't like the updates log off and go elsewhere. :evil: :evil:

lol cant u read

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Come on, he has enough to deal with......how was it wrong???? may'be he was waiting for a concrete answer. This isn't directed at you personally, but whoever's reading this...If you don't like what the man has to say, then why read his posts?????????? f**k me, sometimes I despair at the amount of shit you give this guy, who ultimately is trying to give you the information that you really want. :? :? :? :? :? ....personally I love the news he supply's us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 pm

The squad we are building without Bellamy has been quality so far, i'm sure if he could be here he would, but still faith in MM :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 pm

chunkyblue wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

lol cant u read

You for real??? :roll:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Chunky I posted something very quick and pointed to the thread because I am busy finalising the book and I did not want to spend time answering questions on here but that didn't work out did it :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Marc wrote:

Come on, he has enough to deal with......how was it wrong???? may'be he was waiting for a concrete answer. This isn't directed at you personally, but whoever's reading this...If you don't like what the man has to say, then why read his posts?????????? f**k me, sometimes I despair at the amount of shit you give this guy, who ultimately is trying to give you the information that you really want. :? :? :? :? :? ....personally I love the news he supply's us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
the

the reason carl done it this way was to prove that his info was rite , what im saying is that why tease us just to prove a point ? im a beliver and allways will be , but im sure bad news could of been broke in a better way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Grow up...... No need for crap like that, if you don't like the updates log off and go elsewhere. :evil: :evil:[/quote]

lol cant u read[/quote]

You for real??? :roll:[/quote]

are you ? really?????

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Ok mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: you're entitled to your opinion, but Carl is in a no win situation at times. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Love all carls updates including this one, which im devastated about, my chin was already on my balls, now its on my feet.
Time to roll the sleeves up and get into them me thinks guys.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Thanks for the update carl i always look forward to your posts.

And as you said MM will have more money to spend.

Hopes its on young talent with pace to burn.

Am i the only fan that thought a player with bad lags that can only play 1 game week when 2-3 is the norm in this league was bad buisness.

dont get me wrong i love bellars but cardiff cant afford to take a risk like that when MM needs all the money he can get in order to rebuild a squad.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:27 pm

thewelshfella wrote:Thanks for the update carl i always look forward to your posts.

And as you said MM will have more money to spend.

Hopes its on young talent with pace to burn.

Am i the only fan that thought a player with bad lags that can only play 1 game week when 2-3 is the norm in this league was bad buisness.

dont get me wrong i love bellars but cardiff cant afford to take a risk like that when MM needs all the money he can get in order to rebuild a squad.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i disgree with bad business bit but the other stuff spot on we need a squad more money mm has for it the better

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Also not having Bellers will ensure we are a team with no star players and ego's which will work in our favour.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Thanks carl :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:

I would say this is why we are going the extra mile with goodwillie????????????
Not having bellamy is not the be all and end all. Last year everybody was looking for him on the team sheet. This year everyone will be equals :ayatollah: :ayatollah: