Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BELLAMY POST

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Cardiff Crazy wrote:
carlccfc wrote:The reason that I only posted Watch This Space and put a link to my original thread where I detailed the offer from Celtic was because of the amount of stick I have taken elsewhere and told I am talking bollocks and Bellamy has said he play for free for us etc.

So is it nailed on then him going to Celtic?

Yes that is what I am told.

Carl, I thought the VT/TG were in contact with bellers during the manager search? Surely they must have approached him about coming back this season otherwise why consult him? Is this purely about Man City and the % of wages as there is no way we can match the report 80% celtic can pay?

On a seperate note any idea who the second medical will be tomorrow? Now that Taylor has said himself he is one of them?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:32 pm

piroteczz wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
BLUEBIRD wrote:Please be wrong on this one Carl, because I really think we need him back, don't you agree

There is a positive in this that it leaves MM with a lot more of his budget to spend elsewhere.

I would say this is why we are going the extra mile with goodwillie????????????
Not having bellamy is not the be all and end all. Last year everybody was looking for him on the team sheet. This year everyone will be equals :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

interesting point about goodwille mite be extra funds to push threw the deal :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:23 pm

anyone think that we decided as a club we would be better spending the cash on 3 or 4 players and it was Mckays decision rather than bellamys not to come here??

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:42 pm

In Bellamy we trust. Dont be so sure that he is going to Celtic :D IMO If i was a betting Man i would put it on him coming back to us. :D :D

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:The reason that I only posted Watch This Space and put a link to my original thread where I detailed the offer from Celtic was because of the amount of stick I have taken elsewhere and told I am talking bollocks and Bellamy has said he play for free for us etc.

Carl, Ignore the fuckers from the Snipers mb, they are not worth talking about. Your update the other day, was telling people that it looks very likely Bells will be going to Celtic.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52057 :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Carl, Ignore the fuckers from the Snipers mb, they are not worth talking about. Your update the other day, was telling people that it looks very likely Bells will be going to Celtic.

Annis can we please stop staying bell is going to celtic!! i feel like crying :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

maybe its a dream and it will all be over soon :? :? :?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:58 pm

12thMan wrote:What you say is appreciated by the majority mate, it's just you'll only ever hear from the negative people complaining.

I read all your updates, but rarely post to say thanks as the threads become manic...

So from the silent majority....

THANKS

:) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :) ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:56 pm

down the bay yesterday heard cb old man telling some bloke he is back from holiday on tuesday then he is going back to man city to ask can he be released from is contract and he told him he only wants to play for city