Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DOES MALKY ACTUALLY WANT BELLERS

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:00 pm

or is it the owners wanted another boost to balance sheet ?

people have said malky gets on with bellers but if you ask me don't think malky would like bellers trying to take over the dressing room like he did with dj.....

malky does not seem type of manager to like having big personalty that would be threat to him

my opinion tho

Re: DOES MALKY ACTUALLY WANT BELLERS

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:03 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:or is it the owners wanted another boost to balance sheet ?

people have said malky gets on with bellers but if you ask me don't think malky would like bellers trying to take over the dressing room like he did with dj.....

malky does not seem type of manager to like having big personalty that would be threat to him

my opinion tho

In his first interview he described CB as a X Factor player at Championship level so for me yes he would definately want him. The thing is can we afford him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:07 pm

I think it was all down to money. Celtic are paying a bigger percentage of his wage than what we could realistically offer.

MM is a disciplined manager and would have had no problem managing Craig in the dressing room.

Unfortunately money talks in football.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:09 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I think it was all down to money. Celtic are paying a bigger percentage of his wage than what we could realistically offer.

MM is a disciplined manager and would have had no problem managing Craig in the dressing room.

yea your right there its all money money

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:19 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I think it was all down to money. Celtic are paying a bigger percentage of his wage than what we could realistically offer.

Surely it's down to CB if it's money related as he'd be getting his salary anyway?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:41 pm

exactly! why can't he just refuse to go anywhere other than cardiff. if he goes to Celtic then he is a liar, pure and simple!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:22 pm

not that much by the sounds of things!! we will struggle without him!!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:23 pm

lol hero one minute liar next... thank you cb39

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Tbh I would have loved bellers bk he is everything u want in a player down at the ccs, but I think it may benefit us as it will allow us to probably sign 2/3 players extra with people quoting we were willing to pay 30k a week for bellers that's 3 decent Players on 10k a week which would attract decent players at this level

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:24 pm

ccfclover wrote:exactly! why can't he just refuse to go anywhere other than cardiff. if he goes to Celtic then he is a liar, pure and simple!

f*cking EJIT MM HASNT SPOKE TO BELLERS SO IF THE GAFFER DONT WANT HIM WHAT CHANCE HAS HE GOT ITS THE SAME AT MAN CITY RM DONT WANT HIM THATS WHY HE CAME TO US AND YOU CUNTS CALLUNG HIM EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN .

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:41 pm

calm down pal, i called him a liar not exactly the same as what you just called me. personally i think that should be a warning! no need for it pal!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:44 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:or is it the owners wanted another boost to balance sheet ?

my opinion tho

he only likes scottish people. :lol:

bellers might pass because he's welsh :?

I'd much prefer scottish players though definately more passion because of the celt thing