Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WWE RAW in Butlins.........................

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Anyone booked up in November????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Making a sign with my daughter at the moment for R-TRUTH..........

Re: WWE RAW in Butlins.........................

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:56 pm

piroteczz wrote:Anyone booked up in November????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am with little Jimmy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
piroteczz wrote:Anyone booked up in November????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am with little Jimmy :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Dave Jones should have watched the wrestling.He could of come out with the quote "Dont boo me,you should be booing yourselves" :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:47 am

How strict are the camera rules at WWE events? I'm going to my first ever WWE event in August, a Smackdown house show. Since it's my first time seeing a live WWE show in my 14 or so years of being a fan, I would love to take some pictures to remember the moment.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:08 am

It depends i think if its just a normal show where belts wont change hands or a suprise appearences happen or whatever then i guess you can take as many pics as you want but if its the smackdown taping for tv then im guessing you cant so you dont spoil it or whatever.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:26 am

You can take as many photos as you want, even at TV tapings, as long as you don't use them for commercial purposes. There will be lost of signs around saying that :)

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:30 am

Wrestling events are great fun. My mate and I went to one about 10 years ago which was an FWA one I think. Or something like that. It was one that Bret Hart and Scott Steiner were involved in after they left the WWE and WCW etc. Great chat and banter including a couple of the wrestlers telling us to shut the hell up. I got to shake Bret Hart's and got a wink off him when I said "Vince is a dick!". Hahaha. Good times.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 am

Zabier wrote:Wrestling events are great fun. My mate and I went to one about 10 years ago which was an FWA one I think. Or something like that. It was one that Bret Hart and Scott Steiner were involved in after they left the WWE and WCW etc. Great chat and banter including a couple of the wrestlers telling us to shut the hell up. I got to shake Bret Hart's and got a wink off him when I said "Vince is a dick!". Hahaha. Good times.

I actually went to that event. I'm not ashamed to say I trampled a little kid to run to see Bret Hart and shake his hand.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:04 pm

I have been watching wrestling my entire life.....my grandfather raised me on it. Jerry Lawler was our local icon here.

WWE comes to Nashville at least three times a year and I took my oldest last time out. It is a blast, and I think they really go all out for the UK tours....at least it looks like it on telelvision.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Lord Davies wrote:
Zabier wrote:Wrestling events are great fun. My mate and I went to one about 10 years ago which was an FWA one I think. Or something like that. It was one that Bret Hart and Scott Steiner were involved in after they left the WWE and WCW etc. Great chat and banter including a couple of the wrestlers telling us to shut the hell up. I got to shake Bret Hart's and got a wink off him when I said "Vince is a dick!". Hahaha. Good times.

I actually went to that event. I'm not ashamed to say I trampled a little kid to run to see Bret Hart and shake his hand.

What needs to be done mate! I definitely acted a bit immorally to get to his hand. Not sure if any kids suffered. I was in a blind state of urgency! We had to do what needed to be done. Collateral. :)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 pm

WTF why Butlins?! ffs

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:47 pm

I was working in butlins a few years back and had to help security for this show in the arena (big tent it was then) great show an the women look even better up close :D they say no standing but when the wrestlers music starts everyones up going mad , even most of the security lol

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Whats your favorite entrance theme tune then ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE_HNsgOyTU

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:39 pm

i liked punks new one from last friday :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Lord Davies wrote:

I was there too in the front row :D

Think it was WWA , i remember a hardcore match where the referee wore a builders helmet

Ive actually been to wwe/wcw about 10 times, love it even to this day and im nearly 30, gettimg my 3 year old son into it now so i still have an excuse to watch it

I was at one WWE Raw show in the CIA in the front row and Trish kissed my cheek, needless to say ive never washed my cheek since :D