Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOU ORRNNSSS

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:24 pm

SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHAGGERS, THIS FORUM IS A DUMP. SEE YOU DOWN THE BOTTOM NEXT SEASON. YOU ORNS

ENGLAND!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: YOU ORRNNSSS

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:26 pm

noob

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:27 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :old: fek offfffff clown.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:29 pm

WALES IS A SHYTE HOLE, WALES IS A SHIT HOLE, LA LA LA LA LA LA, YOU STINKYY GYPPOOSSSSSSS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Hornet17 wrote:SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHAGGERS, THIS FORUM IS A DUMP. SEE YOU DOWN THE BOTTOM NEXT SEASON. YOU ORNS

ENGLAND!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your obviously confident of doing well next season...LMAO

tw*t

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Does the 17 stand for months or years? ;)

Haha what a Tw@t!

Hornet17 wrote:WALES IS A SHYTE HOLE, WALES IS A SHIT HOLE, LA LA LA LA LA LA, YOU STINKYY GYPPOOSSSSSSS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Off from school for the weekend are we?

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:33 pm

we'll see you next week when we pop over to take a few more players off you :D

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:35 pm

watfords a sh@t hole

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:37 pm

f*cking Toss Pot f**k off Englist tw*t !!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:39 pm

HAHA THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET PROMOTED AND YOU FCUKED IT UP ONCE AGAIN, ARENT YOU GETTING BORED? OHH WELL YOU ARE A DEPRESSING BUNCH OF FANS. I FEEL FOR YOU, YOU CANT EVEN BUY PROMOTION! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Hornet17 wrote:HAHA THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET PROMOTED AND YOU FCUKED IT UP ONCE AGAIN, ARENT YOU GETTING BORED? OHH WELL YOU ARE A DEPRESSING BUNCH OF FANS. I FEEL FOR YOU, YOU CANT EVEN BUY PROMOTION! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks for the manager the backroom staff and cowie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Hornet17 wrote:HAHA THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET PROMOTED AND YOU FCUKED IT UP ONCE AGAIN, ARENT YOU GETTING BORED? OHH WELL YOU ARE A DEPRESSING BUNCH OF FANS. I FEEL FOR YOU, YOU CANT EVEN BUY PROMOTION! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Depressing bunch of fans have you ever been to a watford home game?? :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Arnt you getting bored of us signing your best players?

Watford cant even buy a packet of f'ing nuts! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Its posts like this that make me realise what an immature idiot I was when I used to troll this forum and CCMB. Oh well, he will learn when he eventually grows up.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:

'players?' do you mean player, ahhh well the Welsh are pretty retarded. and our best player? hes a slow, fat midfielder who cannot play for shit but I guess hes better then your shitty midfield

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:52 pm

weve tacken your best player your manager and backroom staff. that obviosly tells us our club is a better club. plus cardiff is in the top 10 holiday places. oh and we,ve also tacken over your forum, :ayatollah:
watford have got f**k all.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:53 pm

I'm sure Buckley, Graham, Cowie and Mackay will help you to the top. Oh wait.
Malky Mackay's BARMY ARMY! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:53 pm

This guy needs therapy.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Hornet17 wrote:WALES IS A SHYTE HOLE, WALES IS A SHIT HOLE, LA LA LA LA LA LA, YOU STINKYY GYPPOOSSSSSSS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malky Mackay and his backroom staff don't seem to think so, and neither does Don Cowie you CLOWN!!! oh yeah do yourself a favour and put £50 on your lot going down!! Atleast you'll have something positive to come out of what is going to be a shit season for you

'players?' do you mean player, ahhh well the Welsh are pretty retarded. and our best player? hes a slow, fat midfielder who cannot play for shit but I guess hes better then your shitty midfield[/quote]
thats why you wanted to keep him :roll:

Hornet17 wrote:SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHAGGERS, THIS FORUM IS A DUMP. SEE YOU DOWN THE BOTTOM NEXT SEASON. YOU ORNS

baker what did we tell you bout being a prick? :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Hornet17 wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:

'players?' do you mean player, ahhh well the Welsh are pretty retarded. and our best player? hes a slow, fat midfielder who cannot play for shit but I guess hes better then your shitty midfield

Thats why the Watford fans are so upset about losing him?

& Our shitty midfield got into the Play offs, were yours didnt?

MM Barmy army!