Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No Bellamy is very bad news for us.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Carried our team for the last 10 games. Forget about the transfer budget. If VT really wants to go up the 3 mil for cb is sh1t all. Why are they will to spend 2mil on goodwillie who is unproven wen cb won't cost much more. If I was mm the first thing I would of done is get cb signed. I am gutted if he doesn't sign.

Re: No Bellamy is very bad news for us.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:40 pm

spot on

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Bellamy is worth 3 million now but next summer he will be 33 on July 13th and if he has a bad season with injuries he would be worthless

Goodwillie could be worth 10 million this time next year.

West ham are after bellers as well

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... ck-to-west

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:42 pm

bellamy is 32, no way should we pay a fee for him, am i the only cardiff fan thats not that bothered if he doesnt come back to cardiff?
goodwillie is 22 and scotlands player of the season 2 years in a row, any money spent on him will be a great investment for the club :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:47 pm

streamfeeder wrote:bellamy is 32, no way should we pay a fee for him, am i the only cardiff fan thats not that bothered if he doesnt come back to cardiff?
goodwillie is 22 and scotlands player of the season 2 years in a row, any money spent on him will be a great investment for the club :ayatollah:

32 and last season could only play every other match we are beter off
going for a younger player and maybe make a profit if we sel on

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 pm

In this day and age 3 mil is not a lot. And with cb its not just what he as a player himself its his leadership and commitment.
I'm excited to see goodwillie sign but I think even I would look gud in the spl, for 2mil its a bid risk. Let's hope mm gets it right.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Young player with something to proove e.g sinclair tarrabt (however you spell it)