Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig Bellamy

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:43 pm

If the rumors or gossip are FACT!

Then i am gutted!

Craig was everything that this club was ever going to be!

A leader for a leading club, a work horse and a motivator, a player who stood on the touchline barking orders like a manager, a man who would skip past a defender and unleash a leathal cross that would win us a game, the only player for a while that wears his heart on his sleeve, an out spoken pasionate man who belives in his country and his club- his home town, a man who shut the jacks up at the puberty, a man that scored on his debut, a real roy of the rover, a man who would single handed win us games!

a man who now will play for celtic :(

how the hell have we let this happen???

Bellamy? Why have you said you will defo be playing for Cardiff? Why have you said you promised your family and friends you will take us up?

You signing for Cardiff made me think maybe football isnt just about money but now you are confirming it is!!

I wish you all the best bellars but dont lie to us and give us false hope!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: Craig Bellamy

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:45 pm

bellamy showing his true colours now, better off without him imo

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:If the rumors or gossip are FACT!

Then i am gutted!

A leader for a leading club, a work horse and a motivator, a player who stood on the touchline barking orders like a manager, a man who would skip past a defender and unleash a leathal cross that would win us a game, the only player for a while that wears his heart on his sleeve, an out spoken pasionate man who belives in his country and his club- his home town, a man who shut the jacks up at the puberty, a man that scored on his debut, a real roy of the rover, a man who would single handed win us games!

Bellamy? Why have you said you will defo be playing for Cardiff? Why have you said you promised your family and friends you will take us up?

You signing for Cardiff made me think maybe football isnt just about money but now you are confirming it is!!

I wish you all the best bellars but dont lie to us and give us false hope!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

CSB i really do believe he will be with us next season. Just believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Im as gutted as you mate but ask yourself a question,Does mm want him before we have a go at bellamy we dont know what has happened :cry:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:Im as gutted as you mate but ask yourself a question,Does mm want him before we have a go at bellamy we dont know what has happened :cry:

M.M is good mates with Bellamy and they talk regularly :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:If the rumors or gossip are FACT!

Then i am gutted!

CSB i really do believe he will be with us next season. Just believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah: [/quo

unless the malaysians can come with a tidy transfer fee!! its got to be worth a punt!!

Fair play this has ruined my Sunday!!

I also dont understand how people can just dismiss this and say ah well at least we will have a bigger budget!!

I say what a load of old c**t the guy was a legend

I hope your right steve!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:52 pm

streamfeeder wrote:bellamy showing his true colours now, better off without him imo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Lets just hope carl is wrong for once guys yea :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:54 pm

blackswan wrote:
streamfeeder wrote:bellamy showing his true colours now, better off without him imo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mr black swan!!!

Now is really not the time to come out of your hole

:? :? :? :?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:01 pm

People are turning on Bellamy without knowing what really is going on. Only Bellamy knows what is going on, but Craig has been out of the Country so where is all this coming from. Untill he signs for Celtic leave the abuse out Lads and be rest assured no one knows for sure what is going to happen yet. Ask yourself this question would Celtic or there supporters be happy for Craig just to turn up for a game once a week and NOT train with them ? And who will he train with ? And it isnt just an hour away Glasgow either travelling to the Airport, checking in ETC you are talking 4-5 hours from end to end. Lets just wait and see what happens, but for now don't turn on the fella on hearsay. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Fooking Legend!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 pm

For god sake, Seriously? People turning on Bellamy!? This forum angers me sometimes. If he plays for Celtic it's because signing for us is out of his hands! What do you expect him to do FFS.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:10 pm

carl is hardly ever wrong !

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:11 pm

In fairness it's only stream feeder who has turned on him

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:22 pm

i haven't turned on him at all :) i believe mm can build a better team with the money that we would have to spend to get him here, i honestly am not that bothered where he goes, hes 32 with dodgy knees, admittedly he had a fantastic first two games and an even better last ten games for us not a lot inbetween that though, i don't think we should pay him 30k a week or a 3million fee for him, i'm ok with him signing, ok if he doesn't :D but my gut feeling is we will build a better team without bellamy at the club :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:24 pm

I Think this counts at having a go at him Chief

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:27 pm

streamfeeder wrote:i haven't turned on him at all :) i believe mm can build a better team with the money that we would have to spend to get him here, i honestly am not that bothered where he goes, hes 32 with dodgy knees, admittedly he had a fantastic first two games and an even better last ten games for us not a lot inbetween that though, i don't think we should pay him 30k a week or a 3million fee for him, i'm ok with him signing, ok if he doesn't :D but my gut feeling is we will build a better team without bellamy at the club :ayatollah:

For the reasons I have put in my original post he is defo worth 30k a week my friend!

Your opinion mate but your wrong.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:30 pm

well not really, if he goes to celtic after all he has said about cardiff city then he is showing his true colours , and i do think we will be better off without him, see my last post above.
besides, i said this at the end of the season
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45657
so i am hardly turning on him now :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
streamfeeder wrote:i haven't turned on him at all :) i believe mm can build a better team with the money that we would have to spend to get him here, i honestly am not that bothered where he goes, hes 32 with dodgy knees, admittedly he had a fantastic first two games and an even better last ten games for us not a lot inbetween that though, i don't think we should pay him 30k a week or a 3million fee for him, i'm ok with him signing, ok if he doesn't :D but my gut feeling is we will build a better team without bellamy at the club :ayatollah:

For the reasons I have put in my original post he is defo worth 30k a week my friend!

Your opinion mate but your wrong.

not if i think i am right :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:34 pm

I hope the majority are wrong on Bellamy i really do :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Dont give up on him

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Am I missing something here? Bellamy hasn't actually confirmed/refuted the rumours - no deal has been done as he is still on holiday?
Better off without him? That's a dilusional statement to make!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Keep the faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah: