Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY TO CELTIC-WHAT THE HELL?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:14 pm

If this is true then i am disgusted.

People may say to me, why? Well i tell you why, no player can ever be forced to go anywhere or play for anyone? If he is going to celtic then he is obviously agreeing to this.

Craig, you are a lying, false idiot if you go there. You said in that press conference you would definately be here if we didnt go up. Youve lied.

We all love you and are gratefull for having you at the club, but for you now to go and do this..???

My worry is that this is the choice of the club and MM and perhaps bellamy was powerless, but if this is bellamys decision then i have lost all respect for him.

Re: BELLAMY TO CELTIC-WHAT THE HELL?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:16 pm

ccfcdor wrote:If this is true then i am disgusted.

People may say to me, why? Well i tell you why, no player can ever be forced to go anywhere or play for anyone? If he is going to celtic then he is obviously agreeing to this.

Craig, you are a lying, false idiot if you go there. You said in that press conference you would definately be here if we didnt go up. Youve lied.

We all love you and are gratefull for having you at the club, but for you now to go and do this..???

My worry is that this is the choice of the club and MM and perhaps bellamy was powerless, but if this is bellamys decision then i have lost all respect for him.

Hold on to your anger untill it is official Chief. Dont turn on him yet.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Don't get angry at all, he can only do so much, he got a long contract at Man City and there's no real way out of it. If a deal can be done he'd be there, but if it can't well he has the choice between training, in Manchester, on his own, for the next year/two years. Or playing for Celtic. It's hardly a choice is it?

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:19 pm

with post like yours i wouldnt blame him if he went elsewhere why dont you wait to here offical news before making such insulting remarks

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:20 pm

i can't belive he will go there. if he does it is for the money. it's his choice he can refuse, and man city will be forced to cancel his contract as no point loaning himand paying part of wage in his last year on contract when he will leave for free at the end of it

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:21 pm

I f*cking hate some of our fans so b*stard fickle ffs get a grip

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Cool down, it's not over till the fat lady sings, and she is still sitting down :thumbup:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Stupid post - grow up

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:25 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:I f*cking hate some of our fans so b*stard fickle ffs get a grip

we all entitiled to an opinion fella, and like i say, im only angry if its true, and if its his choice i have a right to be because he lied to us.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:28 pm

RFMH wrote:Don't get angry at all, he can only do so much, he got a long contract at Man City and there's no real way out of it. If a deal can be done he'd be there, but if it can't well he has the choice between training, in Manchester, on his own, for the next year/two years. Or playing for Celtic. It's hardly a choice is it?

The choice is Man Citys isnt it, they can keep him in the reserves at a cost to them of 360.000 a Month or rip up his contract and pay him 0.00 a Month :o :D Not to difficult that is it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Or he can go to Celtic :? Besides they would have to pay up his contract costing them £££ more than letting Celtic pay a high %

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:36 pm

ccfcdor wrote:If this is true then i am disgusted.

Fooking hold you horses fella. This has to be one of the stupidest things on this board.
Nothing has happened yet, except paper talk, and you're coming out this this bollocks.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:45 pm

RFMH wrote:Don't get angry at all, he can only do so much, he got a long contract at Man City and there's no real way out of it. If a deal can be done he'd be there, but if it can't well he has the choice between training, in Manchester, on his own, for the next year/two years. Or playing for Celtic. It's hardly a choice is it?

I Totally agree.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:48 pm

ccfcdor wrote:
earniebluemark2 wrote:I f*cking hate some of our fans so b*stard fickle ffs get a grip

we all entitiled to an opinion fella, and like i say, im only angry if its true, and if its his choice i have a right to be because he lied to us.

Your a spoilt 10yr old dickhead. There, thats my opinion and im entitled to it

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Or he can go to Celtic Besides they would have to pay up his contract costing them £££ more than letting Celtic pay a high %

but if he really really wanted to play for us he could not have his contract paid up, just cancelled. we would still pay him a huge amount it's not like he will be hard done by

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:58 pm

neeball wrote:
Or he can go to Celtic Besides they would have to pay up his contract costing them £££ more than letting Celtic pay a high %

but if he really really wanted to play for us he could not have his contract paid up, just cancelled. we would still pay him a huge amount it's not like he will be hard done by

Family vs us

after tax Bellamy will get around £3.5-4.25million from City, a mutual termination to us gets him £1.5-2million.

I don't think anyone here would turn down 2 million ish £ for their family. It aint all said and done and he may well end up here. But I won't be hurling abuse at him is he doesn't. Blame DJ for failing to get us promoted by surrounding Craig with inept players like Oli, Keogh, JLS, Bywater and Naylor.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:59 pm

ccfcdor wrote:

bellamy is entitled to ply his trade anywhere he choose he has a family to
support like the rest of us
if he goes to celtic i wish him all the best for the future
an with the money we are saving on his wages we can get
a couple of young players and invest in their future
lets all wish bellamy good luck with wat ever decision he
makes

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:04 pm

pensionerbluebird wrote:with post like yours i wouldnt blame him if he went elsewhere why dont you wait to here offical news before making such insulting remarks

totally agree with that... :ayatollah:

we were lucky enough to get him, its our fault we never capitalised with that...
we had close to a world class player in our side and still fucked up