Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Bellamy about to make the biggest mistake of his life ???

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:37 pm

He will if he goes to Celtic while living in Cardiff IMO.....

I won't be happy and will have lost some respect for him if true...

Welcome him back as a coach, no chance he stay up there and coach them if he doesn't come back IMO........

There is still time make the right decision Craig, you could become a City Legend, do what you can to come back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Is Bellamy about to make the biggest mistake of his life ???

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:39 pm

Bluebina wrote:He will if he goes to Celtic while living in Cardiff IMO.....

I won't be happy and will have lost some respect for him if true...

Welcome him back as a coach, no chance he stay up there and coach them if he doesn't come back IMO........

There is still time make the right decision Craig, you could become a City Legend, do what you can to come back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am with you on this, I don't believe it will work out for him, But its not looking good for us at this moment, Celtic seem firm Favourites to get him.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:44 pm

What happend to the "ill play for free if it meant i can play for my home town team" .... Looking more like we were just a convenience tbh

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:What happend to the "ill play for free if it meant i can play for my home town team" .... Looking more like we were just a convenience tbh

BULL SHIT BY THE ECHO and MARK BLOOM, THEY TWISTED HIS WORDS.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:52 pm

He's meeting Man City for talks about his future on Mon/Tues so there's still a chance he could come back here have a little faith :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:58 pm

BELLERS IS A GREAT PLAYER AND HAD A MASSIVE INFLUENCE ON THE TEAM, BUT REMEMBER WE GOT TO A PLAY OFF FINAL WITHOUT HIM. IF HE GOES TO ANOTHER TEAM GOOD LUCK TO HIM BUT WE MOVE ON. YOU CAN BET MM HAS PLANS IF BELLERS DOES NOT RETURN. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:00 pm

tommo blue wrote:BELLERS IS A GREAT PLAYER AND HAD A MASSIVE INFLUENCE ON THE TEAM, BUT REMEMBER WE GOT TO A PLAY OFF FINAL WITHOUT HIM. IF HE GOES TO ANOTHER TEAM GOOD LUCK TO HIM BUT WE MOVE ON. YOU CAN BET MM HAS PLANS IF BELLERS DOES NOT RETURN. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No we never got to the playoff final because he was injured..........

If he had been fit we would have IMO.....