Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy weigh it up

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:52 pm

The fact is he could be heading to Celtic or he may not. but weigh it up.

Celtic have said he can stay in Cardiff and travel up to play for them on the weekend. But would the Fans and Players of Celtic be happy with this ? He will be a stranger playing with players not knowing there system ETC. and where would he train ?

Glasgow is only an hour away !! Well it was an hour to Newcastle so maybe a little more, but there is travelling to and throw to the Airport, check in, customs ETC so you can add several more hours to that Hour.

He is Mates with Lennon !! Bellers is mates with lots of People within the game. He is also mates with Malky

The reason Lennon was in Cardiff for the Reading Game was to persuade Bellamy to go to Celtic !! So why has Bellamy stated since that he wants to stay with the City. Outlined his dreams for Cardiff ?

Bellamy has agreed to go to Celtic !! I am led to believe he hasn't even been in this Country or Scotland for that matter, so how has this deal been done.

I am not saying Carl and Annis are wrong would never do that, and i really hope they are wrong and i bet they do as well, but look at some of the points above and lets see what happens.

Re: Bellamy weigh it up

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The fact is he could be heading to Celtic or he may not. but weigh it up.

Celtic have said he can stay in Cardiff and travel up to play for them on the weekend. But would the Fans and Players of Celtic be happy with this ? He will be a stranger playing with players not knowing there system ETC. and where would he train ?

Glasgow is only an hour away !! Well it was an hour to Newcastle so maybe a little more, but there is travelling to and throw to the Airport, check in, customs ETC so you can add several more hours to that Hour.

He is Mates with Lennon !! Bellers is mates with lots of People within the game. He is also mates with Malky

The reason Lennon was in Cardiff for the Reading Game was to persuade Bellamy to go to Celtic !! So why has Bellamy stated since that he wants to stay with the City. Outlined his dreams for Cardiff ?

Agree with all of that Steve :ayatollah: Also the bit about Carl And Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bellamy has agreed to go to Celtic !! I am led to believe he hasn't even been in this Country or Scotland for that matter, so how has this deal been done.

I am not saying Carl and Annis are wrong would never do that, and i really hope they are wrong and i bet they do as well, but look at some of the points above and lets see what happens.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Lennon may have been in Cardiff for the reading game to see Adam matthews and have a chat with him

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:00 pm

you give us hope nucelarblue

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:12 pm

ROB CCFC wrote:you give us hope nucelarblue

Things don't add up Chief, but that is my opinion