Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank You Craig Bellamy!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:21 pm

You are a Legend for joining us over a number of Premier League Teams last season. You played 100% every game, You where a great leader, a great Captain. We would love for you to come here again for this coming season, but of course it's not down to you or us, its down to Manchester City, and they have the right not to allow you to join us for £30k wage p/w leaving them to pick up about £50k p/w for a player they can't pay.

So if you go to Celtic, I don't blame you. You want to play football, you won't be playing for Manchester City, and Manchester City won't let you play for Cardiff City because we can't offer enough money. So the only option you have left is Celtic, and lets be fair, Celtic have offered a great deal.

Thanks for all you did last season, for me you are still a Legend of our club and ALWAYS will be. I'm sure you'll be back at the club in some capacity in the future. :ayatollah:

Re: Thank You Craig Bellamy!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:24 pm

he has not gone yet give him time

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:26 pm

ROB CCFC wrote:he has not gone yet give him time

Just sick of people having a go at him so i thought i'd show him some support! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:26 pm

good post,totally agree

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:
ROB CCFC wrote:he has not gone yet give him time

Just sick of people having a go at him so i thought i'd show him some support! :ayatollah:

im not the only one then :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Totally agree

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Good post :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Good post :ayatollah: