Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig Bellamy will be a C

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 pm

City player very soon. Very good source,whose very close to him. I got slated loads end of last season relating to craig after our away leg to reading about his injury which was all correct. I am confident that we can rely on this source, celtic are front runners as carl has indicated, however I'm told that this is going to change very very soon. I'm not looking for attention lads just passing on exactly what I've been told. I think bellamy is a legend and would love to see him in a city shirt like the majority of us next season. I say we prey .... :ayatollah:

Re: Craig Bellamy will be a C

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Hope you are right :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:36 pm

You better be right! :twisted: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Really hope your right.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU KEEP THE FAITH :ayatollah: watch all the people who turned a bellamy become his best fans again :roll:

Craig Bellamy will be a C

Celtic player? ;) :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:37 pm

I posted earlier what iv been told off bellamys brother,It just dont add up maybe carl has this one wrong :ayatollah: Hope so

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:39 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:I posted earlier what iv been told off bellamys brother,It just dont add up maybe carl has this one wrong :ayatollah: Hope so

Sorry mate, missed what you had posted, what was it? :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:40 pm

I think he'll be a Cardiff player this season he's gonna be a CCFC Legend :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:43 pm

I love reading carls posts and according to what I've been told he's got this wrong and I'm preying he has. Although looking at what he has been offered by lennon, who wouldn't take that???!!! I just hope this u turn happens! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:50 pm

BELLAMY WOULDNT :ayatollah:
BELLAMY ONCE A BLUEBIRD ALWAYS A BLUEBIRD :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:16 pm

I f*cking hope so!! Keep the faith :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:33 pm

I REALLY HOPE Carl and MYSELF ARE TOTALLY WRONG :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I REALLY HOPE Carl and MYSELF ARE TOTALLY WRONG :ayatollah:

I really hope you are both wrong. Bellers has said he wants to be back with us again next season and seems very keen on a move to us. I just pray that we can reach a deal with Man City. The Malaysians may have to take a big financial risk to land Bellers. But I believe it would be worth it. His work rate, desire, commitment and passion for our team last year was 2nd to none. I still believe we can get our man. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:03 am

I for one have not made any comment as i have been quite shocked with the apparent turn of events. I would be very suprised if Belamy changed his mind on his desire to come to Cardiff this season. The only unknown in this is if MM doesnt want Craig in the squad (or like other comments - he is too expensive esp. if he gets injured). When Craig said those words he certainly meant them, however it is not just down to him and if he is not in MM' plans due to cost then nobody would like to see him rot at Man city. I hope he is with us next season but i can invisage a scenario that has forced his hand

Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:12 am

Bellamy can't turn back and he knows it.

He'll retire from football if he can't play for us. :old:

Sort it out Craigy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:34 am

I can't see that the board would have let him have such a big input as to the appointment of our new manager then let him move elsewhere.

They must have some sort of plan in place.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:51 am

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:City player very soon. Very good source,whose very close to him. I got slated loads end of last season relating to craig after our away leg to reading about his injury which was all correct. I am confident that we can rely on this source, celtic are front runners as carl has indicated, however I'm told that this is going to change very very soon. I'm not looking for attention lads just passing on exactly what I've been told. I think bellamy is a legend and would love to see him in a city shirt like the majority of us next season. I say we prey .... :ayatollah:

Hope your right Pal, a fit Bellamy is lethal in the Championship..

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:07 am

So why would Celtic be front runners .ApparentlyBellamy said its either Manchester City or Cardiff City

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:21 am

this thread has just put a cheeky smile on my face the thought of bellers back at city what a legend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:31 am

earniebluemark2 wrote:I posted earlier what iv been told off bellamys brother,It just dont add up maybe carl has this one wrong :ayatollah: Hope so

Are you referring to Matthew? I use to work with him a years ago in Panasonic!!! :D