Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARTIFICIAL LIGHTS

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:06 am

Does anybody know if the lights have been bought for the pitch?

The pitch was in a hell of a state last winter.

Re: ARTIFICIAL LIGHTS

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:08 am

I bloody hope so, as you say it was a mess during Jan and Feb. Even if they dont buy them, I hope they can organise a deal to borrow them from the Millennium Stadium.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:21 am

Ive sent a few e-mails to those allegedly in charge over the past few months but they never answer , so time will tell I guess ?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:25 am

If I win the Euro Millions then I will buy some for the club.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:32 am

SA17 Bluebird wrote:If I win the Euro Millions then I will buy some for the club.

They cost about £350K and have a 3 or 4 month waiting time from order to delivery so Ive found out !

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Annis/Carl Any news on the pitch lights :?: hopefully they won't leave it to chance that the pitch will be okay for this season.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Last thing we need, is a team that wants the ball played quickly on the floor and the pitch in such a state it goes 5m the other way.

Lights needed ASAP

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Was down the stadium just over a week ago now and the pitch was in poor nick to say the least especially on the flanks looked very dry and grassless

hope the current wet weather helps the situation , don't need lights to me just rain and more rain !!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:02 pm

I put out a post on this today. Someone told me they had purchased the lights from Middlesborough as they couldn't afford to run them??

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Nobody can spread any light on this thread then