Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No Bellers and No Earnie ?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:06 am

Don`t know if it is me but looks like no Bellers no Earnie and we may sign a guy if everything goes badly who could be in prison for rape after we have spent 2 million on him.
I do not think it`s looking too good for next season at the moment........but perhaps it`s just me .
:(

Re: No Bellers and No Earnie ?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:07 am

It's just you.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:19 am

we are after a young frensh st called sloan pritch or something like that. he spent last season on loan to a french league 2 and scored 20 goals. he is 6,1ft and very powerful. he wants to leave his current club. ive seen his goals he is a good finisher.

not sure if this true but he sounds like the type of player mm would like :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:32 am

got his name wrong its sloan privat.
here is a video of him http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-a ... deo/13032/

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:39 am

No Earnie? Isn't that a good thing in a way? I'd prefer to remember him as a legend than him coming back, possibly not being the same player and seeing him struggle for us. Why some of our fans always want former players to come back has always puzzled me

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:42 am

Nottage Blue wrote:No Earnie? Isn't that a good thing in a way? I'd prefer to remember him as a legend than him coming back, possibly not being the same player and seeing him struggle for us. Why some of our fans always want former players to come back has always puzzled me

thats a very good point. but in all fairness to earnie at forest there were 5 good st and from what i heard earnie was not his favourite person in the world

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:53 am

ROB CCFC wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:No Earnie? Isn't that a good thing in a way? I'd prefer to remember him as a legend than him coming back, possibly not being the same player and seeing him struggle for us. Why some of our fans always want former players to come back has always puzzled me

thats a very good point. but in all fairness to earnie at forest there were 5 good st and from what i heard earnie was not his favourite person in the world

That's true enough, but when I said that about Earnie, it was more or less a reaction to a lot of ex-players that are mentioned on here who people want to see come back. Even Gabbidon, ffs, bearing in mind his age and all his injury problems. Let's look forward, not back and take the rose tinted glasses off

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:38 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
ROB CCFC wrote:

That's true enough, but when I said that about Earnie, it was more or less a reaction to a lot of ex-players that are mentioned on here who people want to see come back. Even Gabbidon, ffs, bearing in mind his age and all his injury problems. Let's look forward, not back and take the rose tinted glasses off

earnie is still a decent striker though so yes i want him back.. but i'll pass on pike , white and andy saville :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:47 am

i guss i can see where everyone coming from. yes earnshaw is a good st but as nottage blue said we have to move on