Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: £38 MIL TO ETHIOPIA???? NO THANKS...

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:43 pm

"LET THEM DIE" :shock: i`m sorry taffyapple but as soon as i read that, i decided to read no more! ... the people i care most about in this world are innocent children caught up in war`s and famines etc etc! ... corruption is rife in all contries including this fucker we live in with mps, bankers and even local councilors screwing us up the ares everyday! they are the reason this country is fucked not cause we send a small amount of money to countries where people are starving! :evil: ... f**k me chelsea and man city spend more than that on one f*cking average big time charlie footballer!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:44 pm

You really know how to get a debate going TA :ayatollah: .....I agree with you to a certain extent (not the let them die part though :shock: ) 8-) , It is getting out of hand though. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..........

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:51 pm

You do all realize that money is fake and is an illusion yes? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:58 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:You do all realize that money is fake and is an illusion yes? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well money wasn't an illusion last night when she spent £350 of my fuckin wages I can tell you. :twisted: :twisted: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Marc wrote:
brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:You do all realize that money is fake and is an illusion yes? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well money wasn't an illusion last night when she spent £350 of my fuckin wages I can tell you. :twisted: :twisted: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hahaha :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:34 pm

it must be a pityful sight to see and it would be a very,very strong person not to be able to put a hand of help out,but,there is another problem.we give money to feed and help,but we are medelling in nature.this is natures way of culling those that are not fit or able to survive.we feed they get fit they multiply and it happens again.but this is not a decision i could make, not to help :( :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:51 pm

He's rite though and i feel the same f**k the lot of them i mean theres many examples like 20million pound to polish familys in poland for family allowence every 2montsh wtf is that all about i could go on forever ,It dont make sence ARE countrys skint we suffer via tax prices of everything yet we flood over seas in many areas with ARE tax what a shit state of goverment we have and have always had :twisted: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 pm

AHERNE wrote:"LET THEM DIE" :shock: i`m sorry taffyapple but as soon as i read that, i decided to read no more! ... the people i care most about in this world are innocent children caught up in war`s and famines etc etc! ... corruption is rife in all contries including this fucker we live in with mps, bankers and even local councilors screwing us up the ares everyday! they are the reason this country is fucked not cause we send a small amount of money to countries where people are starving! :evil: ... f**k me chelsea and man city spend more than that on one f*cking average big time charlie footballer!

SO WHY CANT THEY SPEND A TINY TINY TINY FRACTION OF THAT TO MAKE MY WIFES STAY ON THIS EARTH A BIT MORE BARABLE LEE :?:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Marc wrote:You really know how to get a debate going TA :ayatollah: .....I agree with you to a certain extent (not the let them die part though :shock: ) 8-) , It is getting out of hand though. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..........

Quite agree you cant let them die how cruel is that. Put them down instead a lot more humane :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Some of the posters on here really need to get a fuckin grip.

Some of these poor buggers in Ethiopa and the like , have nothing, absolutely fuckin nothing.

Sure we have problems in this country but what is happening in the poorest parts of the world is on a galactically different scale.

If one of you miserable cunts is happy enough to sit back and watch your child die of starvation or a disease that is easily curable in the West you have every right to sit on your hands and say 'let em' die' if not it's probably best to keep your hard heartened opinions to yourself. :twisted:

For those who say charity begins at home,where you are born is an accident of birth. Don't forget it.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:Some of the posters on here really need to get a fuckin grip.

Some of these poor buggers in Ethiopa and the like , have nothing, absolutely fuckin nothing.

Sure we have problems in this country but what is happening in the poorest parts of the world is on a galactically different scale.

If one of you miserable cunts is happy enough to sit back and watch your child die of starvation or a disease that is easily curable in the West you have every right to sit on your hands and say 'let em' die' if not it's probably best to keep your hard heartened opinions to yourself. :twisted:

For those who say charity begins at home,where you are born is an accident of birth. Don't forget it.

So where does it stop :?: lets give give give when we cant afford to,lets look after our own sick civilians. Much of the aid given to Ethiopia is hijacked by there corrupt dictators. What needs to happen is the dictators are bought down but we live in a cruel World and when i see my Mrs in pain and i know there are drugs to help her but she has been refused on cost grounds t :?: Then that is :evil: :twisted:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
alfie sherwood wrote:Some of the posters on here really need to get a fuckin grip.

So where does it stop :?: lets give give give when we cant afford to,lets look after our own sick civilians. Much of the aid given to Ethiopia is hijacked by there corrupt dictators. What needs to happen is the dictators are bought down but we live in a cruel World and when i see my Mrs in pain and i know there are drugs to help her but she has been refused on cost grounds t :?: Then that is :evil: :twisted:

We need to get our priorities right and imo a lot more £££ should be spent in this country on research into serious illnesses/diseases and potential cures/means of making people more comfortable. As well as this we should do much more to support people in the poorest parts of the world.

We are comparitvely a very wealthy country.

The UK can always find money to fight a war and waste money on red tape and bureaucracy. Let's start helping the people who really need it, be it here or overseas.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:27 pm

bornsurvivor wrote:Compared to people starving in Africa we don't have a single problem in the world.

Well said

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:28 pm

http://www.trust.org/alertnet/news/ethi ... -official/

WHY?????????

$100 MILLION DOLLAR DEAL TO BUY UKRAINE TANKS.... YET WE DONATE 38 MIL...

its clear to see where their priorities lie. they would rather people starve and die of disease as long as they can fight a war...

to be honest this sums up the majority of Africa....

greed , war, power.....

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:32 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

We need to get our priorities right and imo a lot more £££ should be spent in this country on research into serious illnesses/diseases and potential cures/means of making people more comfortable. As well as this we should do much more to support people in the poorest parts of the world.

We are comparitvely a very wealthy country.

The UK can always find money to fight a war and waste money on red tape and bureaucracy. Let's start helping the people who really need it, be it here or overseas.

How many billions are we in debt ? So how can we be wealthy ? If i was in debt to the bank for the tune of 20K then i would not be wealthy would i ?[/color]

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:41 pm

http://www.stripes.com/news/cost-of-libya-campaign-runs-counter-to-belt-tightening-plans-1.138546

Maintaining the operation, the report continued, could cost $100 million to $300 million per week.

You really think that £38million is excessive to stop people starving to death?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Dave67 wrote:http://www.stripes.com/news/cost-of-libya-campaign-runs-counter-to-belt-tightening-plans-1.138546

Maintaining the operation, the report continued, could cost $100 million to $300 million per week.

You really think that £38million is excessive to stop people starving to death?

Do you honestly think for one minute it would ?. It would mostly go to there corrupt Dictatorship. Tell me how did all the money from Band Aid stop and help the starving ? It didnt it bought a few more Palaces or mansions and spent on fancy cars

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Do you honestly think for one minute it would ?. It would mostly go to there corrupt Dictatorship. Tell me how did all the money from Band Aid stop and help the starving ? It didnt it bought a few more Palaces or mansions and spent on fancy cars

Yes I do beleive it.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/letters/band-aid-saved-millions-of-lives-2093459.html

£38million is less that Arsenal have been offered for Fabregas.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:37 am

Marc wrote:

:lol: :lol: I feel for you ! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:35 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:"LET THEM DIE" :shock: i`m sorry taffyapple but as soon as i read that, i decided to read no more! ... the people i care most about in this world are innocent children caught up in war`s and famines etc etc! ... corruption is rife in all contries including this fucker we live in with mps, bankers and even local councilors screwing us up the ares everyday! they are the reason this country is fucked not cause we send a small amount of money to countries where people are starving! :evil: ... f**k me chelsea and man city spend more than that on one f*cking average big time charlie footballer!

SO WHY CANT THEY SPEND A TINY TINY TINY FRACTION OF THAT TO MAKE MY WIFES STAY ON THIS EARTH A BIT MORE BARABLE LEE :?:

your wife should get everything she needs nukes and that would be a prority for me helping british people BUT there is enough money to go around if the rich people stop being so f*cking greedy and mp`s and bankers [etc]stopped screwing the system! stop these stupid f*cking war`s too! .... christ we got billionaires throwing billions into football in this country and we sit back and think thats great, yet we let people like your mrs and people starving around the world go without! .... the world is crazy!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 am

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

your wife should get everything she needs nukes and that would be a prority for me helping british people BUT there is enough money to go around if the rich people stop being so f*cking greedy and mp`s and bankers [etc]stopped screwing the system! stop these stupid f*cking war`s too! .... christ we got billionaires throwing billions into football in this country and we sit back and think thats great, yet we let people like your mrs and people starving around the world go without! .... the world is crazy!

Agreed Lee :shock: :o :o :o :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:43 am

If the term 'let them die' was directed at the real problem, the Banksters who are the cause of every evil in the world, then you would have my total support Taffy.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:48 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

Agreed chief,our government need to start looking in their own backyard to find our own problems

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:52 am

taffyapple wrote:LET EM DIE!

No offence but we got enough problems of our own, if God
wont give em rain, why should we give them money?

And if YOU lived in Ethipoia what would YOU have people do?? Leave YOU die all because YOU were unfortunate enough to be born in the wrong place??

I don't usually disagree with you too often 'taffyapple' but on THIS occasion I have to say that you statement is bang out of order, sad and pathetic

With respect, you should be ashamed IF those are your genuine beliefs :roll:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:24 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

And if YOU lived in Ethipoia what would YOU have people do?? Leave YOU die all because YOU were unfortunate enough to be born in the wrong place??

I don't usually disagree with you too often 'taffyapple' but on THIS occasion I have to say that you statement is bang out of order, sad and pathetic

With respect, you should be ashamed IF those are your genuine beliefs :roll:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Same, I remember disagreeing with him a lot, and then suddenly I seemed to be agreeing with him on almost everything and he became one of my favourite posters on here.
I do agree that overseas aid can create as many problems as it solves, it is not the way forward, doesn't work and sending it to countries like India is becoming bizarre since their economy is growing faster than ours.
But the let them die bit is seriously fucked up, even if you did then slightly detract it.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:29 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:If the term 'let them die' was directed at the real problem, the Banksters who are the cause of every evil in the world, then you would have my total support Taffy.

I'm going to elaborate on that.

First of all this has beena good debate. It is a touchy subject that has brought out radical ideas that have been countered by reasoning. What is the answer you may ask. Well I believe Tony has just pointed the finger at the startline.

I believe the problem we have in the UK is our contentment. Our contentment has been eaten into by the greedy and the Governements of the day have allowed this to happen. If I recall right but when I was at school I think 10% of the population had 90% of the Wealth. That to me was on the borderline of revolution. Today I believe that figure is around 2% having having 95% and that believe it or not is the same figures that the communist block of Russia had before the Berlin Wall fell. Personally I think we are at a stage of capitalism becoming crypto communism. Not good.

The main reason we have got to this stage is because of greed and the fact our contentent, that being all most of us want to do is earn a reasonable salary and bring up our children comfortable, has been eaten into. The governments are making us pay more taxes be it direct or indirect, therefore we have less to spend on our own economy. Meanwhile the managing directors of companies are getting richer thanks to government legislation. The balance of wealth is moving towards those that don't need it.

It is a well know fact that giving cheerfully to a cause is a lot more beneficial than being forced. The theorists amongst us believe that if an individual paid less tax they would give more to a cause. So less tax means more for charity. To sum it does not sound logical but to me I think these guys the theorists have a point. Unfortunately I dont think will ever be put to the test until we have rid ourselves of this generation of greed. Then it will only happen when we as a so called rich country end up suffering like those in Ethiopa.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Oh dear

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:If the term 'let them die' was directed at the real problem, the Banksters who are the cause of every evil in the world, then you would have my total support Taffy.

I'm going to elaborate on that.

First of all this has beena good debate. It is a touchy subject that has brought out radical ideas that have been countered by reasoning. What is the answer you may ask. Well I believe Tony has just pointed the finger at the startline.

I believe the problem we have in the UK is our contentment. Our contentment has been eaten into by the greedy and the Governements of the day have allowed this to happen. If I recall right but when I was at school I think 10% of the population had 90% of the Wealth. That to me was on the borderline of revolution. Today I believe that figure is around 2% having having 95% and that believe it or not is the same figures that the communist block of Russia had before the Berlin Wall fell. Personally I think we are at a stage of capitalism becoming crypto communism. Not good.

The main reason we have got to this stage is because of greed and the fact our contentent, that being all most of us want to do is earn a reasonable salary and bring up our children comfortable, has been eaten into. The governments are making us pay more taxes be it direct or indirect, therefore we have less to spend on our own economy. Meanwhile the managing directors of companies are getting richer thanks to government legislation. The balance of wealth is moving towards those that don't need it.

It is a well know fact that giving cheerfully to a cause is a lot more beneficial than being forced. The theorists amongst us believe that if an individual paid less tax they would give more to a cause. So less tax means more for charity. To sum it does not sound logical but to me I think these guys the theorists have a point. Unfortunately I dont think will ever be put to the test until we have rid ourselves of this generation of greed. Then it will only happen when we as a so called rich country end up suffering like those in Ethiopa.

Great Post Ian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Suppose you don't want to know how much we are giving to China India and a taliban government in Pakistan then

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:06 pm

When thers not One pensioner going cold in winter or one family havingv to go without clothes and food

When evry British Indigenous person in our lands has a roof over his head food on the table and can travel to andf from work

Then we can start looking after other countries via direct aid --NO cash to the dictators