Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time to think

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:37 am

Regarding Craig Bellamy,

now i have had time to think and had a nights sleep i still think we have a chance in getting Bellars back!!

WE NEED TO ACT NOW come on city lets put in a good strong bid it will be worth the gamble.

FOR ALL THE POSTERS THAT SAY HE IS SECOND HAND, ONE GAME A WEEK PLAYER, WE COULD GET A FEW PLAYERS AND DONT PAY THE MONEY.....

YOU A VERY VERY WRONG. WITHOUT BELLARS WE WOULDNT HAVE EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS LAST SEASON

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Time to think

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:40 am

Canton stand baz wrote:Regarding Craig Bellamy,

now i have had time to think and had a nights sleep i still think we have a chance in getting Bellars back!!

WE NEED TO ACT NOW come on city lets put in a good strong bid it will be worth the gamble.

FOR ALL THE POSTERS THAT SAY HE IS SECOND HAND, ONE GAME A WEEK PLAYER, WE COULD GET A FEW PLAYERS AND DONT PAY THE MONEY.....

YOU A VERY VERY WRONG. WITHOUT BELLARS WE WOULDNT HAVE EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS LAST SEASON

I agree, Bellers dragged us out of a slump and into the Play-offs..

But then got injured and missed them :dontknow:

So there is a valid argument either way mate

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:41 am

Canton stand baz wrote:Regarding Craig Bellamy,

Can you take your caps lock off please :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:44 am

bellamy is a player with passion so he sums up what we love :ayatollah: