Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY IDEA

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:31 am

he wants to come to us. they don't want to pay him of or his wages.
why don't we offer 1 million and a bonus after promotion? if we don't go up we don't pay them, in-till we do.
but they have earned money?

common sence
:ayatollah:

Re: BELLAMY IDEA

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:34 am

Celtic fans are moaning coz they think that his wages of £95K per week plus the fact he's gonna live in Cardiff and travel up on match days etc PLUS miss some midweek fixtures is a waste of money and would be better spent elsewhere , personally I think Lennon is happy to pay the money just for him to play Old Firm games only :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:36 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Celtic fans are moaning coz they think that his wages of £95K per week plus the fact he's gonna live in Cardiff and travel up on match days etc PLUS miss some midweek fixtures is a waste of money and would be better spent elsewhere , personally I think Lennon is happy to pay the money just for him to play Old Firm games only :lol:

hopefully the celtic fans moan like hell about it. and he changes his mind.
but why dont we just put a cheeky bid in?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:38 am

Its been well documented that CCFC were offering £30K per week , but Man C are asking around £4 mil . Maybe negotiations can still take place ??

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Its been well documented that CCFC were offering £30K per week , but Man C are asking around £4 mil . Maybe negotiations can still take place ??

i cant see why not bid 2 million then with a bonus. VT and TG know how much money they can make from him!
sort it out !!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:42 am

I can see Man C being very difficult now considering Celtic's lucrative loan offer to Bellamy .

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:44 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I can see Man C being very difficult now considering Celtic's lucrative loan offer to Bellamy .

they could do. but if we put in a decent offer bellamy will moan if they don't accept it. i think aslong as its 1-2million up front. and then the other 2 after promotion they would let us have him.
:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:46 am

does anybody know what bellamy actualy thinks of the celtic offer....

personally i agree with the celtic fans, if really wouldnt look good on the team club or fans if he just turns up and plays !!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 am

jezzy666 wrote:does anybody know what bellamy actualy thinks of the celtic offer....

personally i agree with the celtic fans, if really wouldnt look good on the team club or fans if he just turns up and plays !!

its everything he wants. hes at home with his family. fly up from his front door on weekends. and get paid.
i hope im wrong though

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:20 am

It all smacks of desperation on our part to keep him training here when he plays for another club and I'll be gobsmacked if Celtic or anyone else agrees to such a ridiculous idea. I'm sure people on here are going to jump on my back about this but he's either our player 100% or not at all

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:34 am

I would be pissed off if I was a Celtic player. Work your socks all week in training then lose your place in the team to somebody who never trains, he just turns up and gets in the side. With the club paying him £55,000 a week, I can see it turning the players in the dressing room.

If Bellamy only has one year left on his contract. Then surely it would be better for Man City to sell him for 2 million, then to spend over 3/4 million and loan him to Celtic?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Man City can afford to do it that's what you must understand !

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:18 pm

RyanYdwI wrote:Man City can afford to do it that's what you must understand !

they cant though. not know there is a new rule coming in under "Fair Play" they need over 1 million a week in wages gone or something stupid. we need to chuck a cheeky bid in of around 1-2 million :ayatollah: