Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY IS THIS MESSAGEBOARD....................

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:28 am

descending into a battleground with some people?????????

I used to love coming on this site, Carl`s updates being one of the main reasons and generally having great banter with loads of you.
I still log on every day but have not posted loads lately due to being away and working a lot and also cos..............

1) Almost every post I`ve read linked to Carl or an update someone is slagging him off.
2) Threads being deleted cos there inappropiate (I agree with them being deleted) but why do people start them.
3) Just read a thread about Warrior and since62, admittedly I didnt read the insulting post but just think ffs :roll:
4) Used to piss myself laughing at some of the comments/threads on here but of late its like a battlefield!!!!!!!!

Maybe I`m wrong, shoot me down if u want to but where is the happy board that AAMB always was!!!!!!!!!!

For those insulting others and bringing abuse to the board.......I ask one question....WHY???????

I know what messageboards are for and you`ll always have disagreements with people but We are all Cardiff City fans, we all want the same, we all want Bellamy back :lol: so lets just get on with each other.
and stop the bickering.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHY IS THIS MESSAGEBOARD....................

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:39 am

We all disagree with someone at some point but it's when it descends into insults that it's not on. Nice healthy banter is good for everyone, especially this board

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:42 am

yea i think im gonna leave this forum for a few days.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 am

plus you get jealous and sad people who simply want to belittle or disprove a lot of the " in the know " posts on here just for the sake of it :evil:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:47 am

To be honest Jules it was something I thought would happen as the board grew.

I have my own opinion why it has got like this and hopefully it is just a phase. Somehow I dont think it will be so a bit of a stern moderation is required. That in itself will cause a reaction but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:48 am

I blame Sam Hammam simply coz he gets blamed for everything else thats so wrong with CCFC , so why not this ? :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:52 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I blame Sam Hammam simply coz he gets blamed for everything else thats so wrong with CCFC , so why not this ? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Hi Jules...simple really mate... malicious posters making multiple user names in order to stir things up and then it gets out of hand...nothing anyone can do about it just got to hope that moderators delete what they can to ensure the board is better place to visit...Today for instance it is fine.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 pm

corky wrote:Hi Jules...simple really mate... malicious posters making multiple user names in order to stir things up and then it gets out of hand...nothing anyone can do about it just got to hope that moderators delete what they can to ensure the board is better place to visit...Today for instance it is fine.

Hiya mate...........spot on there buddy.

Have u seen the video i`ve just put up as a link on a topic with u in it??
No doubt youve seen it i`m sure though.....you star you!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:26 pm

i think thats just the way some posters are! ... we are the lucky ones cause can you imagine what their own families have to put up with everyday of their lives! ... must be a nightmare for them not being allowed to have an opinion without getting shouted down!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:To be honest Jules it was something I thought would happen as the board grew.

I have my own opinion why it has got like this and hopefully it is just a phase. Somehow I dont think it will be so a bit of a stern moderation is required. That in itself will cause a reaction but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

EXACTLY Ian! When the board is opened up for new members too it's like a time portal for either banned users or anonymous users to create an alter ego and let Loose under their new identity! :lol: - as you say with stern moderation - the people that like to post conflicting and controversial topics will eventually get the hint when their posts are continually edited or removed!