Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mackail-Smith

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Why has he gone to brighton wtf? :o We Shoulve made an offer!

Re: Mackail-Smith

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:59 pm

do we have 3.5 million going spare?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:10 pm

hes good but he wasnt that good 2 years ago in the championship so i wouldnt pay 3.5mil for him rather have routledge

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:36 pm

We have 10-12 million apperently :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Gabalfa Blue wrote:We have 10-12 million apperently :lol:

yes thats our budget including wages for the season... a palyer on 10k a week is going to cost us half a mil a year. we cant afford to check 3 mill out on a player im afraid

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:44 pm

So how are we Going to afford Bellamt then?,when where apparently bidding 2 million for the likes of Goodwillie who has been chared with Rape :lol: I love this Football Club But its Strange sometimes!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:46 pm

i dont think we will affor dbellamy within our budget. i do however think the malaysians will bend the budget and fund themselves for there favourate cardiff asset.

on the goodwillie deal i think its not 2 mill up front but spaced out.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:52 pm

Brighton are going to be very serious contenders next year. Their front two of Hoskins and CMS will be deadly and they will have great delivery from the flanks from Buckley and Lua Lua.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:12 pm

They Could be the new Blackpool :oops:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Gabalfa Blue wrote:They Could be the new Blackpool :oops:

they obiovusly had a very talented squad to begin with, going on last season's results, and now they are adding some very good players on top of that. Will certainly be in the hunt I think. So now we have West Ham, Birmingham, Blackpool, Forrest, Leicester, Brighton, Reading and Cardiff who can all be expected to challenge plus there are always a few outsiders who come good! This is going to be far tougher than last season, hence why everyone was so annoyed that we blew such a golden opportunity to go up last year!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:19 pm

they going to be handfull this season

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:40 pm

I posted last week saying i reckon City should enquire about him when it was reported he was joining Leicester so for him to go to Brighton is a suprise. I kind of hoped that City would make him a target but i guess he was off the radar.

Ah well..