Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Question about deleted thread?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:30 pm

milly44 wrote:
Merlin wrote:Well I've just PM oned unamed member as well for something else, regarding retaliating to a post! Thanks Jezz, you're right about not being able to please everybody, but when people report posts for the reasons they state on their reports, they have to be acted upon rather than ignored!!!

and Milly! you can be responsible for editing/reporting your own homophobic comment there seeing as you are a mod! :lol:

Excuse me merlin, IM NOT HOMOPHOBIC........, ''IM NOT SCARED OF MY HOUSE'' :D

Knob! :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:38 pm

bornsurvivor wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
In context. You and i both know that i never said anything about all gay people spending
the majority of their time snogging and caressing. It was because i personally find the
thought of two grown men in bed with a little child between them distasteful, that kind of
thing. Now i am not in ANY way suggesting they would feel the need to do anything untoward
towards a child, so dont go down there. As for the effeminate voices and why some Gay men felt
need to talk that way, you said i was talking shite. I then chucked in Julian Clary Dale Winton
and i think Alan Carr, to which you never really had an answer to.

Not sure what context you meant when you said it then, was it only in the context of gay couples who adopt children?

And regarding the effeminate voices, if those are your examples of gay men then I imagine your examples of heterosexual men will be bruce willis and jean clade van damme?

Bruce and JCVD are Gods in the straight community mate. We all go down the
pubs and do drop kicks on each other and stuff, like.

Im serious though, why do you think they feel the need to talk that way?? Its
always baffled me. Same as the butch lesbians. Whats all that about?

Its a contradiction in my eyes. Why would a proud gay man or woman want to mimic
the opposite sex? The very sex they dont want to have a bit of slap and tickle with??

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:48 pm

I know a fella, Now a girl (after a sex change). They did this because they felt the were a Woman trapped inside a mans body.
Unfortunately for some men, who have tried to hit upon said person actually thinking they were a normal female without even realising it use to be a man. Even though said transexual still wanted to continue flirt with the male.

IMO wouldn't that be down to a gene/chromosome defect? I'm not entirely sure why but some people are actually born that way and realise at a VERY early age too....

Afterall, we are all fertilised as females inside mothers womb, until the embryo actually starts developing! this being the sperms job to determine sex! Hence - Mens nipples!

The male gametes or sperm cells in humans and other mammals are heterogametic and contain one of two types of sex chromosomes. They are either X or Y. The female gametes or eggs however, contain only the X sex chromosome and are homogametic. The sperm cell determines the sex of an individual in this case. If a sperm cell containing an X chromosome fertilizes an egg, the resulting zygote will be XX or female. If the sperm cell contains a Y chromosome, then the resulting zygote will be XY or male.

Maybe I'm getting too scientifically technical!!! :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Merlin wrote:I know a fella, Now a girl (after a sex change). They did this because they felt the were a Woman trapped inside a mans body.
Unfortunately for some men, who have tried to hit upon said person actually thinking they were a normal female without even realising it use to be a man. Even though said transexual still wanted to continue flirt with the male.

IMO wouldn't that be down to a gene/chromosome defect? I'm not entirely sure why but some people are actually born that way and realise at a VERY early age too....

Afterall, we are all fertilised as females inside mothers womb, until the embryo actually starts developing! this being the sperms job to determine sex! Hence - Mens nipples!

The male gametes or sperm cells in humans and other mammals are heterogametic and contain one of two types of sex chromosomes. They are either X or Y. The female gametes or eggs however, contain only the X sex chromosome and are homogametic. The sperm cell determines the sex of an individual in this case. If a sperm cell containing an X chromosome fertilizes an egg, the resulting zygote will be XX or female. If the sperm cell contains a Y chromosome, then the resulting zygote will be XY or male.

f*cking hell you just gave me a headache :lol: :lol:

She's not getting any tonight now.

By 'she' i mean Colin, my Thai 'Bride' :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Merlin wrote:I know a fella, Now a girl (after a sex change). They did this because they felt the were a Woman trapped inside a mans body.

Merlin you just completely killed the subject :roll: ;)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Dafydd wrote:

Merlin you just completely killed the subject :roll: ;)

Excellent - shall I lock it now? :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Merlin wrote:Excellent - shall I lock it now? :lol:

Hell no - It's just getting interesting :D

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Dafydd wrote:

Only since i mentioned 'Colin!' :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:10 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

Only since i mentioned 'Colin!' :lol:

:lol: Don't tell me, "It's not my fault, s/he won't leave now!" ;)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:13 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .........I was always told if I was 2 inches smaller I'd have been a girl. None of that chromosome X and Y shite ;) :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: