Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is there increased advertising on this site now?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Getting on my bloody nerves - everything i look at - animated adverts everywhere, even saw a Man Utd advert yesterday when I was typing a post!!! :roll: Cringing! :lol:

Re: Is there increased advertising on this site now?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Merlin wrote:Getting on my bloody nerves - everything i look at - animated adverts everywhere, even saw a Man Utd advert yesterday when I was typing a post!!! :roll: Cringing! :lol:

yeah its annis pocketing a few more dollar.

maybe he isnt too confident in his new book :D

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Merlin, I was looking at some watches the other day on Amazon, then when I clicked on here the adverts on here were showing me the same watches that I was looking at.........f**k this I'm going incognito from now on. :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:01 pm

yep there sure is :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Marc wrote:Merlin, I was looking at some watches the other day on Amazon, then when I clicked on here the adverts on here were showing me the same watches that I was looking at.........f**k this I'm going incognito from now on. :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice avatar - :lol: Matchstick Matrix! ;)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Merlin wrote:Getting on my bloody nerves - everything i look at - animated adverts everywhere, even saw a Man Utd advert yesterday when I was typing a post!!! :roll: Cringing! :lol:

your a moderator,can you just push the big delete button you have :D :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:06 pm

What I can't figure is why my laptop keeps freezing on this site, when I delete the cookies at the bottom of the page it seems better!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:11 pm

tomcat wrote:What I can't figure is why my laptop keeps freezing on this site, when I delete the cookies at the bottom of the page it seems better!

Could be to do with the adverts actually - maybe you need to update your flash player etc etc ...

go to adobe.com and download the latest macromedia player/flashplayer etc etc.... see if it solves it? also update your Java too.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Google Chrome + Adblock Plus = sorted.