Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Out of my depth!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 am

last year me and the lads went on a jolly to magaluf.

the hotel had football pitch, so being lads we had a knock around. then these girls asked if they can play?

fairly fit late teens, what do you do? let them play, have banter and hopefully find yourself in there hotel room later on.
any way they battered us.. and i mean humiliated!! :oops: to the point that my fat mate put the really fast,skillful one up in the air.

anyway,

watching the womens world cup motd over the weekend, she came off the bench and scored the winner for england against new zealand.

is it safe to say at the age of 34, my career isnt going anywhere??

Re: Out of my depth!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:32 am

this made me chuckle :ayatollah: :D

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:32 am

Dazzatim wrote:last year me and the lads went on a jolly to magaluf.

the hotel had football pitch, so being lads we had a knock around. then these girls asked if they can play?

fairly fit late teens, what do you do? let them play, have banter and hopefully find yourself in there hotel room later on.
any way they battered us.. and i mean humiliated!! :oops: to the point that my fat mate put the really fast,skillful one up in the air.

anyway,

watching the womens world cup motd over the weekend, she came off the bench and scored the winner for england against new zealand.

:lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:36 am

Fair play you have to laugh.

Thanks for cheering me up before work

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Dazzatim wrote:last year me and the lads went on a jolly to magaluf.

anyway,

:lol: :lol: quality story.....did you get anything after ''for letting them win'' ;)

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:06 pm

chest pains and sunstroke :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Dazzatim wrote:chest pains and sunstroke :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 pm

I once worked with a girl who was an ex England international. Got on with her really well and was a great laugh. Infact would have been quite a perfect match for me but unfortunately I would say she headed the ball to many times for me to go any further.