Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " UP-TO-DATE NEWS ON CRAIG BELLAMY "

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:25 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
dazzyt wrote:I am trying to understand why Man city would allow him to go out on loan for a season then let him leave on a free,why would any club do that,they will probably terminate his contract,that suits everyone.

Where does it SAY HE CAN LEAVE ON A FREE ? ? ? ? ?

Annis, he means if he goes out on loan for the season his contract then runs out next summer and he can leave for free

I didn't explain that very well,cheers Craig you put it better than I did

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 am

Where does it SAY HE CAN LEAVE ON A FREE ? ? ? ? ?[/quote]
Annis, he means if he goes out on loan for the season his contract then runs out next summer and he can leave for free[/quote]

I didn't explain that very well,cheers Craig you put it better than I did[/quote]
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 am

Lads if craig wanted to come he would come home as it looks he is going to celtic lets stick within our budgets and spend his wages on some younger hungry players :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:53 pm

What happened to playing for free then?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:What happened to playing for free then?

Thomas, They were Steve Tuckers words, Not Bellers.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:32 pm

thanks for the update carl :ayatollah:
lets hope craig comes back still, maybe with all the delay hes thinking it through, and wants too come back here :D

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Surely it will ALL boil down to how far Mancini City are PREPARED to bend to get him off their books??

A 25-man squad is the reality, so players need to be shipped out and the best thing would be to agree a package with Craig to terminate his contract. If we can then come to some sort of arrangement with him on the balance of any monies he WOULD have got by staying up t'north then surely the 'deal' is still on for Craig to 'come home' to Cardiff City Football Club??

The ONE thing that many don't seem to have learned yet is that the club SAY NOTHING UNTIL THEY HAVE SOMETHING OFFICIAL TO SAY....

That is, IMHO, to their credit BUT it does leave others to speculate wildly on occasions.... :roll:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:49 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52787

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:50 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52788

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Looking forward to Tonights small update :ayatollah: