Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forensic accountant latest

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 am

Now not taking place . No opinion offered.

Re: Forensic accountant latest

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:36 am

Must have been a shit accountant

Forensic my arse some cheap git from the docks

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:40 am

Daya wrote:Now not taking place . No opinion offered.

Just a cheap dig at SH in my opinion. What happens next is the big question maybe the new share issue will answer that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:42 am

Yes they have offered an opinion if this is the case. The fact that they are acquiring 49% shares tells me one thing, the debt is definately owed and the Malaysians dont wont to take responsibility of it. It is understandable why they are keeping to the 49% but they should have not gone public with this FA because it could quite easily backfire on them.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 am

Forensics are something to do with CSI arnt they ??

Can
S
am
I
ntervene

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:07 am

So Hammam has asked them not to and said he'll accept even less than the £10mil he originally said he'd accept so as no one will dig any deeper? Be surprised if he gets his bus fare home.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:14 am

bornsurvivor wrote:

So Hammam has asked them not to and said he'll accept even less than the £10mil he originally said he'd accept so as no one will dig any deeper? Be surprised if he gets his bus fare home.

No, Hammam has delivered papers to court.

The Malaysians have kept their interest down to 49% and now have pulled out of the FA. Dont be surprised if Sam gets more than a bus fare.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:16 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
bornsurvivor wrote:

No, Hammam has delivered papers to court.

The Malaysians have kept their interest down to 49% and now have pulled out of the FA. Dont be surprised if Sam gets more than a bus fare.

BFH ??? Bus Fare Home :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best Sam / Langstone can get now IMO os a few £mil for stadium naming rights ?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:22 am

Vintage 63 wrote:BFH ??? Bus Fare Home :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best Sam / Langstone can get now IMO os a few £mil for stadium naming rights ?

That's another debate Martyn.

The thing here is that it is looking highly likely that the debt is owed. The club sent out a signal that there could be a flaw in the agreement so there could be a good chance the debt is unenforceable. It is coming over ot me that if they have pulled out of the FA then they have got this totally wrong.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:23 am

bornsurvivor wrote:

And where did you get that Sam Hammam has asked them not to from any info in the above posts, it's mad what people read into things isn't it.

The reason no opinion offered came about was on further examination at the preliminary stages it was established that no wrong doings had taken place, and think about the implications for others still involved with the club if there had been something to uncover.

Even if you own something in a majority, if there are a board of directors involved and other shareholders, then any underhand transactions would have been acknowledged at the very least if not agreed to for them to go through the system.
On a set up such as Cardiff City were people honestly expecting to discover that Sam had pinched a few million out of the till and no one noticed or questioned it, for God sake keep it real.

If there had been wrong doing There would be quite a few going down on the same ship.

To me the whole Forensic accountancy thing was no more than another delaying tactic and mud slinging smoke screen, but sooner or later the smoke will have to clear and perhaps people will see the true picture.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:29 am

BigGwynram wrote: sooner or later the smoke will have to clear and perhaps people will see the true picture.

We will Gwyn, we will. And I'll say it again, BFH.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:36 am

be best all round if this was settled OOC

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:40 am

What a fecking surprise, when we are all getting upbeat, from the fantastic news that the prodical son is returning, our good friend the 'Cockney Fruit chucker' has to start a provocative thread in the hope that the message board will turn their attentions to the more mundane topic of football politics! :lol: What a plank, or more preciseley Pine Plank. :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:46 am

Sludge wrote:be best all round if this was settled OOC

Agree with you Sludge but I can help thinking now that our saviours have made this a little more difficult.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 am

BigGwynram wrote:If there had been wrong doing There would be quite a few going down on the same ship.

To me the whole Forensic accountancy thing was no more than another delaying tactic and mud slinging smoke screen, but sooner or later the smoke will have to clear and perhaps people will see the true picture.

Not thought of that Gwyn.

So fron that I am presuming some if not all board members have signed certain documents without checking them?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:51 am

bornsurvivor wrote:
BigGwynram wrote: sooner or later the smoke will have to clear and perhaps people will see the true picture.

Just checked and the bus fair to Lebanon is £24,000,000.01p so perhaps you do know what you are talking about, and to think they could have settled less.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:55 am

BigGwynram wrote:
bornsurvivor wrote:

Just checked and the bus fair to Lebanon is £24,000,000.01p so perhaps you do know what you are talking about, and to think they could have settled less.

He will have to settle for less, much, much less. Bookmark this if you like.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:56 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

Agree with you Sludge but I can help thinking now that our saviours have made this a little more difficult.

maybe thats what they want

I am backing them to win , if winning is a term to use about this whole sorry affair

not sure it is

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:If there had been wrong doing There would be quite a few going down on the same ship.

Not thought of that Gwyn.

So fron that I am presuming some if not all board members have signed certain documents without checking them?

failing to check something might not be seen by the court as culpable , if thats what is trying to be proved

anyway , just wish it would all go away

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:04 pm

I will take some convincing that Ridsdale in his time at CCFC also didnt take money out of the coffers 1 way or another ??

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Sludge wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

maybe thats what they want

I am backing them to win , if winning is a term to use about this whole sorry affair

not sure it is

I try and put myself in both sets of shoes.

If I was in Sams shoes I would certainly be looking at doing some damage to the Malaysians. Sadly the only option he has is through the courts and as he is a fairly rich man himself it is no surprise he has chosen this route. If it does go to the high court and he wins then his biggest battle will start and that is somehow getting all his money back. That is if he is interested in gettin ghis money back and he does not have another agenda.

Now if I put my Malaysians shoes on I certainly would look at making it as difficult as possible for Sam. It seems to me the debt is now owed. I would be prepared to expect a court summons which looks like it is on its way. I would certainly try avoiding going to court. I think I would be preparing a deal that would be pleasing ot Sam. What the Malaysians think that will be is anyones guess but I woumd imagine they will want to stall this until we get to the premiership.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Has it actually been confirmed anywhere the FA has been dropped?

Daya has been known to be wrong occasionally...

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:47 pm

I will not get in to any debates on this, But Daya is SPOT ON WITH THIS. :ayatollah:

nerd wrote:Has it actually been confirmed anywhere the FA has been dropped?

I heard it from another source before Day posted.

Tbh if they have dropped it I doubt it will be made official. The only time we would hear anything official is if they went ahead with it and found something.

nerd wrote:

And a wind up merchant frequently.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 pm

I'm neither a sam supporter or against him as i only watched city's results when sam was in charge.There's seems a massive divide tho in our following towards him.

So what are his supporters hoping for,for example if he aint done any wrong doing?

I like support my club to see whats going on,on the pitch.I like the matchday experience.I just hope the malaysians dont f**k off because of what has happened before they got here,because in all fairness they got us in a better position financially in the few years i've been a season ticket holder

Before any1 slates me for asking this question,you can check through all my posts and i've never slated sam so jog on

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Keystoneblue sorry leystone . I simply stated the latest and said I was offering no opinion .

Your the plank who can't accept fact or read a post.

It's been a previous topic .

So your the plank FACT .

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:28 pm

It boils down to this:

If Sam is owed money he deserves to be paid

If Sam is PROVED to be "dodgy" he doesn't (or at least not full amount depending on dodgyness)

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:54 pm

if we can avoid paying sam anything i'll be happy :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:59 pm

What doesn't add is
Do you really belive VT would put money up front for the new management
team and new players if he thought he was liable for £24 million ?
Cardiff City is basically insolvent,it has been for a long time.
VT is keeping it afloat.
Our income streams don't match our debt.
If any of you believe VT will pay out £24 million you believe in pink elephants.