Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sorry Carl, but

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:12 pm

My brother, Scott Jones, beat you too announcing Earnie has signed, as he text me 2 weeks ago!! saying Earnie is due to sign :ayatollah :ayatollah

Re: Sorry Carl, but

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:15 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: what you want a medal ?????

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:17 pm

To be honest, I was the first. I said the day Earnshaw left he would one day rejoin us and I was right.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 pm

NinianBluebird1927 wrote:To be honest, I was the first. I said the day Earnshaw left he would one day rejoin us and I was right.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Sorry Carl, but my girlfriend told me last Tuesday we'd have sex some time next week and yesterday we did.

You didn't even know or post anything even close to these events... slacking or need new sources, I'll leave the public to decide... haha

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Does it matter who said it first? :?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:31 pm

RhonddaBluebird1927 wrote:My brother, Scott Jones, beat you too announcing Earnie has signed, as he text me 2 weeks ago!! saying Earnie is due to sign :ayatollah :ayatollah

Fair play your brother was right, maybe he read this thread from 3 weeks ago viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52476

Or possibly this one from 2 weeks viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50485

But NEVERMIND he text you and told you.

Who cares really as long as we signed Earnie!

Am I the benchmark for Exclusives :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 pm

TheHunter! wrote:Does it matter who said it first? :?

No it doesn't.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Carl people really have it in for you ! It's quite sad regarding the good news you give us public !

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:01 pm

RhonddaBluebird1927 wrote:My brother, Scott Jones, beat you too announcing Earnie has signed, as he text me 2 weeks ago!! saying Earnie is due to sign :ayatollah :ayatollah

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You kill me !! :D
Last edited by Nuclearblue on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:01 pm

I beat everyone as I predicted as a teengager that one day we would bring a legend of a player Called Robert Earnshaw through the ranks, to the 1st team, sell him and then one day we would buy him back. :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Earnie said himself in his interview he didn't know himself until this week, so your all talking nonsense. :lol:

"The decisions wasn't made until a few of days ago". - from the horses mouth.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:I beat everyone as I predicted as a teengager that one day we would bring a legend of a player Called Robert Earnshaw through the ranks, to the 1st team, sell him and then one day we would buy him back. :D :ayatollah:

Fair play Chief that is awsome. I am awestruck. I amin the presence of greatness on this thread :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Fair play your brother was right, maybe he read this thread from 3 weeks ago http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... =2&t=52476

Or possibly this one from 2 weeks http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... =2&t=50485

Hey, if you shoot enough bullets you're bound to hit the occasional target fella :mrgreen:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:47 am

Earnie knew before all of you so unlucky :D

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:14 am

FFS how old are you 10 ??,Watch it my dad's bigger than yours!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 am

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Fair play your brother was right, maybe he read this thread from 3 weeks ago viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52476

Or possibly this one from 2 weeks viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50485

Hey, if you shoot enough bullets you're bound to hit the occasional target fella :mrgreen:

Yeah so watch out fella i have you in my sights :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:33 am

& The worst post of the week goes to :lol: :wave:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:38 am

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:I beat everyone as I predicted as a teengager that one day we would bring a legend of a player Called Robert Earnshaw through the ranks, to the 1st team, sell him and then one day we would buy him back. :D :ayatollah:

Well, I can't compete with that.

It would have been nice if you'd said something earlier though.