Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff 4/1 to beat WHU............

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Looking for odds for Earnie top scorer and no market available yet, but come across Cardiff 4/1 to win opening fixture. Obviously WHU are no mugs but opening day fixtures are usually a lottery so these odds are big (Paddy Power) cos some other firms only giving 11/4.

Also, sign up with Paddy Power and get your free bet to match your stake, so for example if you have £10 win then you get £90 back which is really 8/1. f**k me I sound like a rep for Paddy Power :lol:

Re: Cardiff 4/1 to beat WHU............

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:35 pm

BEEP - Earnie is 16-1 to be top goalscorer in the championship ( Skybet ).

This is the only price around at the moment mate :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:36 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:BEEP - Earnie is 16-1 to be top goalscorer in the championship ( Skybet ).

save your money :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 pm

I can't see earnie being top scorer myself.
I hope to god people don't think it's the same earnie we ha 7 years ago.
We had all this with people expecting the old Koumas.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:04 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I can't see earnie being top scorer myself.
I hope to god people don't think it's the same earnie we ha 7 years ago.
We had all this with people expecting the old Koumas.

well said we almost agree luke.
great signing in as much as it costs us f**k all, and hes still decent at this level. but i hope someone comes in better that him. hes got an awful first touch and his best days are behind him whether we like it or not. love the guy though :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 pm

why compare him to koumas? just because of the "returning player" thing

earnie is totally diffrent, earnie's played more gamaes in 3 years than koumas in 6 !

earnie may not be top goalscorer, but he'll get goals, his recorded say's it all AND we dont have dave moans in charge

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:11 pm

He's definitely a game changer, we saw that when the jacks played forest in the play offs and earnie came on and got a quick one, then hit the post.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:BEEP - Earnie is 16-1 to be top goalscorer in the championship ( Skybet ).

Cheers TC, I was hoping for 20s but its an E/W steal in my eyes as long as he takes the pens and now Bothroyd has gone and Whitts missing a few I am on. :ayatollah:

Milly, milly, milly dont be silly silly silly, Earnie is same player mate, he still as hungry and sharp trust me, oh and his first touch has always been shit :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:48 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Looking for odds for Earnie top scorer and no market available yet, but come across Cardiff 4/1 to win opening fixture. Obviously WHU are no mugs but opening day fixtures are usually a lottery so these odds are big (Paddy Power) cos some other firms only giving 11/4.

Also, sign up with Paddy Power and get your free bet to match your stake, so for example if you have £10 win then you get £90 back which is really 8/1. f**k me I sound like a rep for Paddy Power :lol:

tip- keep your money in your pocket West Ham are going to woop em !

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:56 pm

West Ham still have players to lose yet, so don't count on it. ;)

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Merlin wrote:West Ham still have players to lose yet, so don't count on it. ;)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Daya, EASSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MONEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: