Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl and Annis

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Is either of you going to make an appearance at either forum piss ups over the next two Weeks. The Camping one is a Family event so you can bring the Kids even the Wives if you so wish. And Annis you can also bring your Butler as well :lol: :lol: .
If any one else wants to attend either event please feel free. Saturday we are meeting in the POW at 12. See either thread for details. It seems record numbers will be attending both events with a massive turnout for the Camping event expected :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Carl and Annis

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Is either of you going to make an appearance at either forum piss ups over the next two Weeks. The Camping one is a Family event so you can bring the Kids even the Wives if you so wish. And Annis you can also bring your Butler as well :lol: :lol: .
If any one else wants to attend either event please feel free. Saturday we are meeting in the POW at 12. See either thread for details. It seems record numbers will be attending both events with a massive turnout for the Camping event expected :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:
Steve, I thought you were my Butler :lol:

I am off next week to Majorca for 2 weeks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Is either of you going to make an appearance at either forum piss ups over the next two Weeks. The Camping one is a Family event so you can bring the Kids even the Wives if you so wish. And Annis you can also bring your Butler as well :lol: :lol: .

Well you may as well make a Celebrity appearance on Saturday then. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Well if you don't take me to Majorca with you !! ,well you can pour your own sodding drinks :lol: :lol: What about Saturday Chief come and join us for one or two. Tony (Top Cat) is going to make an effort to make an appearance.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:10 pm

christ annis has more holidays than the f*cking queen

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Marc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Well you may as well make a Celebrity appearance on Saturday then. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he drinks like a women though marc. he would be dwon chippy lane by 12.30 stumbling about, lying pissed up on a park bench dreaming up his next chapter!! :D

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Where too in Majorca? I'm off there on Saturday :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Milly that made me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 pm

pcs1963 wrote:Where too in Majorca? I'm off there on Saturday :ayatollah:

Santa Ponsa staying, But always around Palma Nova :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Well if you don't take me to Majorca with you !! ,well you can pour your own sodding drinks :lol: :lol: What about Saturday Chief come and join us for one or two. Tony (Top Cat) is going to make an effort to make an appearance.

Steve
Ring me Saturday am :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:20 pm

If any one else wants to attend either event please feel free. Saturday we are meeting in the POW at 12. See either thread for details. It seems record numbers will be attending both events with a massive turnout for the Camping event expected :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[

I am off next week to Majorca for 2 weeks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
Well if you don't take me to Majorca with you !! ,well you can pour your own sodding drinks :lol: :lol: What about Saturday Chief come and join us for one or two. Tony (Top Cat) is going to make an effort to make an appearance. [/quote]

Steve
Ring me Saturday am :ayatollah:[/quote]
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Where's the camping taking place ?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:25 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:

Where's the camping taking place ?

Looks like the venue has been agreed and is by Taffs well Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Carl you have not answered yet :lol: We will get a seat by the River for you so you can carry on reading Annis's book. Or you can read extracts to us round the Camp fire :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: