Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cardiff have to play dirty with rangers

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:17 pm

get your chairman , manager, players, billionaire owners to speak to the scottish sun, daily record etc... tell them what you think of the SPL, and rangers valuation of Goodwillie. It is a F****NG INSULT for any team to try and go moaning to the media about his valuation . Rangers being tight fisted non tax paying wankstains is no excuse. Cardiff are a far more attractive club nowadays and rangers can't accept that. You need to play dirty back and flex your financial muscles here .Let rangers know they are not even a rival . I know you are waiting on court case etc... but play some games with the media while we wait. Im pretty sure Goodwillie will easily be sold on cardiff 8-)

Re: cardiff have to play dirty with rangers

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Ok. I will get on it right away! :D

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:20 pm

CardiffCity_DundeeUtd wrote:get your chairman , manager, players, billionaire owners to speak to the scottish sun, daily record etc... tell them what you think of the SPL, and rangers valuation of Goodwillie. It is a F****NG INSULT for any team to try and go moaning to the media about his valuation . Rangers being tight fisted non tax paying wankstains is no excuse. Cardiff are a far more attractive club nowadays and rangers can't accept that. You need to play dirty back and flex your financial muscles here .Let rangers know they are not even a rival . I know you are waiting on court case etc... but play some games with the media while we wait. Im pretty sure Goodwillie will easily be sold on cardiff 8-)

Riiiight.

So basically you want us to big up our finances publicly, to get your lot more money and of course, bump the price we then get quoted by clubs we're looking to buy from.

If you want to shit on Rangers, that's your choice, just don't expect us to damage ourselves in your fight...

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:34 pm

CardiffCity_DundeeUtd wrote:get your chairman , manager, players, billionaire owners to speak to the scottish sun, daily record etc... tell them what you think of the SPL, and rangers valuation of Goodwillie. It is a F****NG INSULT for any team to try and go moaning to the media about his valuation . Rangers being tight fisted non tax paying wankstains is no excuse. Cardiff are a far more attractive club nowadays and rangers can't accept that. You need to play dirty back and flex your financial muscles here .Let rangers know they are not even a rival . I know you are waiting on court case etc... but play some games with the media while we wait. Im pretty sure Goodwillie will easily be sold on cardiff 8-)

were a championship club in a fair bit dept ourselves mate.. Id love goodwillie to come to us but, i think sticking to our guns over the whole saga is more important.. I defo wouldnt want our club to swoop down to rangers level in using the media and underhand tactics to get his signiture! I like the way we are conducting ourselves in the transfer market, if it means we miss out on certain signings like goodwillie then so be it!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Goodwillie is already sold on Cardiff. Leave Rangers and the press to touch each other up.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:36 pm

yes I want you to make rangers look foolish and gloat about signing conway aswell.

He is some Phucking player by the way lads!!

watch the cup final again if you want to treat yourself , he was so unlucky not to get a hatrick!!

I f*cking LOVE CRAIG CONWAY FOR KNOCKING BACK RANGERS :D :D :D :D :D

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:07 am

problem is i'm not sure if the board want him any more......

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:22 am

Scottish Football , a two horse race or Championship football - a step above - tough choice lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not sure if we want Goodwillie`s off pitch baggage but MM may be aboe to sort him out :o

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 am

I thought that Annis said something was happening yesterday. Something to do with his barristers.....and we would have a clearer idea about the likely outcome of his outstanding court cases. Anyone know anything?