Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Away End

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Now that we are staying in the Championship, does anyone know if the away end has been extended ? I recall there being talk of it towardsthe end of last season.
It would seem a waste to me as I tried to buy 3 season tickets in the family end for the missus and my boys, but they don't have two together,
There wasn't that many times that the away end was sold out last season.

Re: Away End

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:15 pm

No they not doing it now we didnt go up, im in 117 and would have had to move if we were promoted!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:No they not doing it now we didnt go up, im in 117 and would have had to move if we were promoted!

I'm in 118 and when I renewed me and my brother were asked by the ticket office if we minded moving over a few seats as they are extending the segregation we are now in seats 960/961 instead of 966/967 :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:30 pm

ccfcninian wrote:
Eddie ccfc wrote:No they not doing it now we didnt go up, im in 117 and would have had to move if we were promoted!

I'm in 118 and when I renewed me and my brother were asked by the ticket office if we minded moving over a few seats as they are extending the segregation we are now in seats 960/961 instead of 966/967 :ayatollah:

Thats only 6 seats over, they were going to do the whole of 118 and most of 117 if we went up

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:35 pm

I know but that's what the ticket office said I don't mind I was going to move over to the Canton but I'm glad I stayed in the Ninian I've met some great lads in there

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:04 pm

ccfcninian wrote:

i thought 118 was the segregation part? where the stewards and OB are?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Yes part of 118 is for segregation but there is a part for fans as well