Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any Vale gym members on here?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 pm

I'm down there a few times a week, City tattoo on my left calf (st David's cross version), you can't miss me I'm always fooking knackered :old:

Re: Any Vale gym members on here?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Yes me Jeff! Ha ha.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:29 am

Jeff wrote:you can't miss me I'm always fooking knackered :old:

Thats sounds like all of us mate!! :lol: :lol: See you soon.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:03 am

Saw a bit advert for the Vale gym in Llantrisant. It said - SPECIAL OFFER JUST £59 FOR FiRST MONTH'.

Christ how much is it normally?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:53 am

BBMack wrote:Saw a bit advert for the Vale gym in Llantrisant. It said - SPECIAL OFFER JUST £59 FOR FiRST MONTH'.

That's the normal price per person or £107 per couple and £19 for each junior :o

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:53 am

Jeff wrote:
BBMack wrote:Saw a bit advert for the Vale gym in Llantrisant. It said - SPECIAL OFFER JUST £59 FOR FiRST MONTH'.

That's the normal price per person or £107 per couple and £19 for each junior :o

I'm game if you are, you bring the KY Jelly, I'm the one with the tattoo of Godfrey Ingram on my forehead.

You must be minted sunz, the vale FFS :old:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:23 am

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
Jeff wrote:

I'm game if you are, you bring the KY Jelly, I'm the one with the tattoo of Godfrey Ingram on my forehead.

You used to be a member yourself didn't you Sunz?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:24 am

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
Jeff wrote:

You used to be a member yourself didn't you Sunz?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:20 am

Only once :D

I got too slim after my mamouth sessions with Leo, so decided to fatten up for the winter, and never went back. A bit of a concern now as I haven't seen my todge in the shower since. :oops: