Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erik Huseklepp are we after him???

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Haven't heard anything but isn't he a first teamer at Bari in italy? :ayatollah:

Re: Erik Huseklepp are we after him???

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 pm

At the moment it's just a rumour. Of course we do need another striker, he's not exactly prolific, but may be a good back up to earnie and a.n other

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:43 am

I think there is more of a chance of us being linked to Man Utd player Joshua King, who was born in Oslo. He is a striker who can play on the wing as well. He did very well for Preston last season when he was there on loan, he played 7 games without scoring for them but the fans really liked him, and they wanted to keep him. He is only 19 years-old and Alex Ferguson rates him very highly, so possibly he could be on his way to us on a season long loan or even though Ferguson really likes him, maybe Ferguson just cannot see him getting a chance in the Man Utd first team for a few years and he is willing to sell him for a couple of hundred grand. I hope so as I think Joshua King has a great future ahead of him.

Bloooooooooooooooobirds

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 am

Reports are that Celtic would like him (of course they do), and almost signed him in January. Bari have just slipped into Serie B and have some money problems. I've got no idea where this name come from to be honest buy we'll have to wait and see

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:25 am

Huseklepp is hardly a prolific goalscorer though :(

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:32 am

I've got a friend from Norway who lives by me, and he said Huseklepp is their next up and coming star, and he was mega surprised Bari managed to get him. Would be one hell of a signing especially now they have gone down to Serie Bit gives us a chance! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:55 pm

next up and coming star? i thought he was 26/27?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:21 pm

ccfclover wrote:next up and coming star? i thought he was 26/27?

Yeh he is 26, but I think my mate must mean he was a late developer in terms of coming good for the national team over the last year or 2.